Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Papers
Annamalai University is one of the most renowned universities of our country. The university offers a post graduate diploma in actuarial science. In the first year of the course there is a paper on “Basics of Actuarial Science”. The exam is of duration of three hours and the maximum marks are 100. It is a conventional exam, with a ll descriptive questions.
The question paper is divided into two parts. Section A consists of eight questions and students are required to answer any five. All the questions are of equal marks and carry 8 questions each. There are both numerical and theoretical questions in this section.
Section B consists of 5 questions. All the questions are compulsory and carry equal marks. The questions are descriptive and the marks carried by each question are 12. This question also consists of both theoretical and numerical type of questions. A choice of an alternative question is given with all the questions, but overall there is no choice in this section. The questions are so set that they cover all the parts of the syllabus. So a thorough study of the entire syllabus is required to score good marks in this subject.
- Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Papers
- Annamalai University- P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Insurance and Annuities Papers
- Courses in Actuarial Science - Colleges and Opportunities
- Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Papers
- Scope after B.Sc in Actuarial Science
- List of Actuarial Sciences Colleges in India
- Higher Studies options after B.Sc Actuarial Science
- Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Papers
- List of Actuarial Science Entrance Exam
- Post Graduate Courses in Actuarial Science
- IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Foundation Of casualty Actuarial Science, Part 2 Papers
- IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Foundation of casualty Actuarial Science, Part I Papers
- Actuarialist - How to become an Actuarialist?
- What to do after B.Sc in Actuarial Science?
- Actuarial Science and its Scope