Asian School of Management, Pune
Asian School of Management shortly called as ASOM was established with the objective of instilling high standards of values, ethics and discipline among the future managers of business and industry. With the students fired with determination to achieve something, with the optimum infrastructure, meticulously designed curriculum and dedicated & competent faculty ASOM shall grow to be a reckoning force in the management world.
Educational Programmes by ASOM:
Asian School of Management offers MPM and MMM courses with affiliation from the Pune University along with PGDFS and PGDBM courses. These courses teach the students on how to manage functional areas and understanding of business languages that is being used in the corporate world. The PGP + MBA (dual) degree programme offered by the institution is designed to offer the students with a solid grounding in the core aspects of management. The courses offered by the institute aims at achieving strategic business perspective focusing on services marketing, international business, retail management, information technology with super specialization of insurance and banking, human resource management, financial management and marketing management.
For applying to the Master of Business Administration course offered by the ASOM, candidates must have completed their graduation level course from any discipline with not less than 50% of mark at the graduation level course or at the immediate preceding higher secondary examination and they should also possess sound knowledge of English.
Placement at ASOM:
In view of the developing need of skilled and talented young managers, ASOM recently initiated a placement drive to match industrial requirements with the talent pool available in the institute. The placement drive was established with the following objectives:
• Domain knowledge
• Technical competence
• Cultural and global awareness
• Communication skills
• Critical thinking skills
The placement cell at the institution conducts seminars and workshops on recruitment awareness and pre-screening program for helping students to select right profile.
Asian School of Management has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Central Bank of India. The MOU includes the following special features:
• The bank shall disburse 100% educational load to the students of ASOM on priority basis within seven days from application
• The loan will carry a minimum rate of interest per annum according to the guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India
• The loan shall be for seven years duration and repayment will have to be done by the candidates from the third year of their course.
Asian School of Management,
St. Crispin’s Home,
10/12 Karve Road, Erandawane,
Nal Stop, Pune 411 004
- B.Sc in Bioinformatics Colleges in Maharashtra
- BBA Colleges in Maharashtra
- Courses offered by Asian School of Cyber Law in India
- List of Fashion Designing Institutes in India
- MBA Colleges in Pune
- List of Mass Communication Colleges in India 2010
- Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
- Asian School of Business Management 2011 MBA
- Asian Institute of Management Studies, Delhi
- Shailesh Mehta school of Management, IIT Powai
- Best colleges for doing Bachelors in Mass Media
- List of Courses in Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
- Hotel Management Colleges In Pune
- MBA Colleges in Maharashtra
- Bachelors in Mass Media Colleges