Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau
Intelligence Bureau was established in the year 1964 under the Government of India. The headquarter of the bureau is located at New Delhi. The bureau performs all its functions or operations under the cntrol of Ministry of Homa Affairs. The bureau is actually considered as one of the oldest intelligence agency of the world. Initially the Intelligence Bureau was the internal and external intelligence agency of India. The buearu was also tasked with ither external intelligence responsibilities when the Research and Analysis Wing was formed.
Intelligence Bureau is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive, General Central Service, Group-C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial). Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the specified post before applying for it.
Candidate’s age should not be exceeding 27 years as on the last date for the reciept of application. The upper age limit set for the post is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates and by 3 years for OBC category candidates. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 40 years for the Government Servants having three years of continous service. Ex-Serviceman and J&K residents will also get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of Government of India.
Graduation from any recognized university or equivalent is required for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II in Intelligence Bureau. Candidates should also possess knowledge of computer applications. Candidates having qualification more than the prescribed one, are also eleigible to apply for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau.
No. of posts: Total 750 posts are available.
General category candidates: Total 380 posts are available.
SC category candidates: Total 112 posts are available.
ST category candidates: Total 56 posts are available.
OBC category candidates: Total 202 posts are available.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 alongwith a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 is the prescribed amount of salary that will be given to the selected candidates.
Candidates will first have to face a written examination (it will consist of objective type questions only). Successfull candidates will then have to appear in the interview test on a specified date. The final selection of candidates will be made only on the basis of cndidate’s performances in both the tests.
How to apply: Candidates should apply though online registration mode only. Applications sent by any other mode will not be accepted by the concerned authority. Candidates are required to furnish only correct information while fillip up the online application form. Candidates should also mention his/her correct e-mail ID while applying for the post.
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Government of India.
Last date for online application: 22 June 2011
For more information visit http://eapplicationmha.in/
- Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Papers
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive - Intelligence Bureau
- Junior Intelligence Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Intelligence Bureau
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO) – How to become a Deputy Central Intelligence Officer?
- Junior Intelligence Officer, SA/MT, Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau
- Personal Assistant, Junior Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau
- Government Jobs in Intelligence Services
- Preparation Tips and Reference Books for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam
- Details on Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Executive Examination – 2012
- Intelligence Services
- Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam General Ability & Intelligence Papers
- Intelligence Officer Assistant, Staff Selection Commission
- Sub inspector, Assistant Sub inspector, intelligence officer – SSC
- How to fill UPSC – Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Test forms?