BITSAT 2011 Pattern, Procedure and More Information
As far as technological development and achievement is concerned, BITSAT has its own great importance. Amongst all the entrance examination, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test was the first to install the computerized test format.
BITS offers variety of course to the students starting from Engineering and Sciences to application, Pharmacy and management. The college has its campus in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. BITSAT is said to be one of the most advanced and modern examination held in our country.
The online test selection and the maintaining its reputation amongst the students was not very easy for the BITS, however it did that very well and that can be proven by the number of applicants for BITS every year. The high number denotes that BITSAT is very popular and aspired all over the country.
BITSAT application forms are very easy to avail. Obne can either avail the form by post by asking for it from the main office, or can download it from the website. The procedure of submitting the forms are also two, by post as well as by online registration. After filling up the form with all the necessary details, the candidates needs to send it to the mentioned place with a demand draft of mentioned amount in order to be registered for the BITSAT 2011.
Candidates aspiring for BITSAT 2011 can apply via 2 methods:
• You can get the application form online from this link http://www.bitsadmission.com/BITSAT/, complete the application form, take out the print
• Send the completed form to Admissions Officer, BITS, Pilani – 333 031 along with required DD of Rs.1000 /-
• You need to send a written request for the application form on a white plain paper. Write your name and gender along with your complete postal address.
• Send a DD of Rs.1100 /- along with the application form and the DD should be drawn in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology & Science” payable at State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, Pilani (Code: 10398); or UCO Bank, Vidya Vihar, Pilani (Code: 0150); State Bank of India, Zuari Nagar, Goa (code: 1976)
About the Examination:
Each computer is connected to a main server which ensures that each and every terminal gets different sets of questions. The examination is carried over a period of time so that the candidate can select the date and time of the examination which suits best to him. There will be 150 questions divided in 4 parts and you can skip any question and come back to it later if you have time. You will be awarded +3 for correct answer and -1 for wrong answer. There are 12 extra questions which can be attempted if you finish your regular 150 questions.
Rules and Regulations of BITSAT:
• You will get the Admit card via post along with the information of the center allotted to you.
• Once you reach the center, you will have to deposit all your belongings there and you will be given a receipt against everything you deposit.
• You will also get a pad and a pencil for calculations and all, no need bring anything
• score is declared on the spot but the cumulative result is declared afterwards
Dispatch of Application Forms: 29th December, 2010
Last date of receipt of application forms: 31st January, 2011
Date of Examination: 11th May - 10th June, 2011
- BITSAT Papers
- BITSAT 2009 Application Forms
- BITSAT exam Physics Papers
- BITSAT Mathematics papers
- How to fill BITSAT Form?
- BITSAT Papers
- Cut-Offs of BITSAT for Previous Years
- BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
- Question Answers #2
- BITSAT 2011
- Exam Pattern and Centers for BITSAT Exam
- BITSAT coaching institutes
- BITSAT 2008 Cutoffs
- BITSAT Exam Pattern
- List of M.Tech Entrance Exams