Campus Placement Procedure for Blue Star Technologies
Campus placement in Blue Star Technologies is done on the basis of written test, Group Discussion, and interview. Fresh engineering graduates in streams like Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and Computer Science and Engineering as well as MCA holders can participate in the recruitment process. Required qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 57% marks. Written test conducted for placement, comprise questions on aptitude and technical knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for Placement in Blue Star Technologies
Fresh engineering graduates are usually considered for campus recruitment in Blue Star Technologies. Eligible candidate should have obtained B.E/B.Tech degree in any of the following subjects.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Required qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 57% marks. They must be free of backlogs at the time of joining. MCA holders satisfying these conditions are also eligible to apply. Skills in programming languages such as C and C++ are preferred. Sufficient subject knowledge is required for applicants. Other than educational qualifications, aspirants should have adequate communication skills with out mother tongue influence. Fresh MBA graduates are often considered for the ‘Management Trainee’ profiles.
Campus Placement Procedure in Blue Star Technologies
Campus placement in Blue Star Technologies is done on the basis of written test, Group Discussion, and interview. There will be two papers for the written test, aptitude and technical paper. Technical paper is again subdivided in to four sections, C & Unix, C++, VB/ASP/Com, and RDBMS. Second section of paper II is based on general computer awareness. There will be 47 questions for the test, which should be answered within 1 hour.
Those who clear the written test are short listed for the second stage of selection process, group discussion. General topics of social importance are usually included in the GD session. Freedom of Press, Effect of TV on society, etc is some of the topics asked under the GD session. Candidate’s communication skills, leader ship quality, presentation skills, etc are evaluated through this session.
Those who qualify the written test and group discussion can move to the final stage of the selection process, the interview. Personnel questions as well as case studies will be included. Candidate should hold a general understanding about the company before attending the interview, as they can expect questions like ‘Why they choose this company, company’s products’ and so on. They should answer every question precisely and with out nervousness.
- Blue Star placement papers
- Training and Placement in JDCT
- Training and Placement in J.D.C.T
- Placement Details of LPU
- Placement details of BITS, Pilani - Goa Campus
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Indo Global College of Management, Mohali
- Placement Details in SCMS School of Engineering and Technology
- Sasken Communication Technologies Placement Papers
- Axes Technologies Placement Papers
- Campus Selection Procedure for Huawei Technologies
- KIIT Gurgoan, Kamrah International Institute of Technology, Gurgaon
- Aditi Placement Papers
- Campus Placement Procedure for NeST Technologies
- Training and Placement in SMVDU