College Of Engineering, Kidangoor


College of Engineering is one of the premier institutions in Kottayam, Kerala and is affiliated to Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). Kottayam has the pride of being the first city in the country possessing 100% literacy. The College of Engineering was established in 2000 by the Co-operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE). This academy is promoted by the Government of Kerala by its Department of Co-operation. It has been approved by the norms laid down by the All India Council for Technical Education. The college stands on a picturesque landscape of 25 acres of land with a lush environment.

Courses & intake Capacity:

The following courses are offered at this college:-

B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering – 66 seats

B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 66 seats

B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 66 seats

B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering – 66 seats

B.E. in Information Technology – 50 seats

B.E. in Civil Engineering – 66 seats


The entire admission process is governed as per the rules of Government of Kerala and on the basis of merit marks obtained in the common entrance exam conducted. Among 66 seats 6 seats are additional as per the norms of AICTE under Tuition fee waiver scheme. The 85% of the total number of seats are filled by the Government quota as per the merit list published by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Kerala. The remaining 15% are filled up by the college based on the marks obtained in the main subjects


The college holds well equipped lab in each department of study. The Computer lab contains a multimedia lab, PC hardware lab, and System Processing and Advanced Micro processor lab. The electronics lab contains a digital lab, power electronics lab, circuit lab and embedded systems lab. Library in this college have collection of over 9000 volumes of book and vast number of CD’s for the benefit of students. Hostels are available for boys and girls with well maintained amenities. The college has a co-operative society which supplies all stationery things at moderate price. The college also has an IEEE club and an arts club.

Contact Address:

College of Engineering,


Kidangoor South Post Office,

Kottayam – 686 583


Phone: 482 – 2256 056

E-mail address: [email protected]




Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section

One Response to “College Of Engineering, Kidangoor”

  1. 1

    what is last rank in management seats in your college?