Delhi University - B.Sc.(H) Anthropology - Second Year Papers
There are three papers in Anthropology in the second year to be answered for 45 marks each. The total time duration for the paper is three hours. The paper is not divided into sections. There are about 10 questions asked in the paper with the last question being a short notes question. All questions carry equal marks. There are about five questions to be answered in the paper. The three papers for second year include archaeology anthropology, fundamentals and human origins and evolution and social structures. All these papers are to be answered in the separate answer sheet in English language only.
There are a few instructions to be followed before and while writing the paper. Make sure to pay special attention to these. The time limit given is sufficient to be able to write decently long answers. Organize the subject material well while writing. Give the adequate examples, illustrations if any. It may not be a fully scoring paper because of its subjective nature. However, since all questions to be answered form the syllabus itself. You should know how much matter to write for each question. Refer to other papers of previous years for guidance.
Download Delhi University - B.Sc.(H) Anthropology - Second Year Papers
- Delhi University - B.Sc.(H) Anthropology - First Year Papers
- Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Anthropology - Third Year Papers
- NET Anthropology (Paper III) Papers
- Anthropologist, How to become an Anthropologist?
- NET Anthropology (Paper II) Papers
- Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Biological Anthropology Papers
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Anthropology
- Civil Services Main Examination: Anthropology (Paper I) Papers
- List of Anthropology Entrance Exams
- Karnataka Public Service Commission, Anthropology (Paper I) Papers
- Karnataka Public Service Commission-Anthropology (Paper II) Papers
- B.Sc (Hons) In Anthropology
- Delhi University - B.Sc.(H) Computer Science - 4th Semester Papers
- Bachelor of Anthropology
- Career As Anthropologist