Details of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2013
Odhisha Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of ‘Junior Stenographer’. HSC passed candidates between the age of 18 and 32 years are eligible to apply. Selection of suitable candidates is made through language test, short hand test (English) and short hand test (Odia). Applications can be submitted online through the website of Odisha SSC till 31st October 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2013
Pass in HSC from any of the recognized Board/Council is the minimum qualification required. This qualification must be obtained in any of the subjects such as arts, science, or commerce. Such candidates should have a minimum speed of eighty words per minute in short hand in languages of English and Odia. Age of the applicant must fall between 18 and 32 years. Maximum age relaxation of 5 years is given for women candidates’ as well as SC/ST/SEBC candidates.
Procedure for Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2013
Selection of suitable candidates is made through a three stage selection process, language test, short hand test (English) and short hand test (Odia). The language test is conducted for English and Odia. Each of the section of language test is conducted for 25 marks for duration of 45 minutes. Only objective model questions are asked for the language test. Those who clear language test can appear for short hand test. Each of the sections of short hand test (English) and short hand test (Odia) are asked for 100 marks. There will be two stages for the short hand test, each carrying 50 marks.
- Dictation (English)
- Transcription (On Computer)
Duration of dictation (English) is 5 minutes and candidate should have the minimum speed to dictate 80 words per minute. Transcription (On Computer) for English is conducted for 25 minutes and that for Odia for 35 minutes. Candidates need to obtain at least 33% marks to qualify short hand test (English). Half marks is reduced for every wrong answer. There is no cut off marks for short hand test (Odia).
Applications can be submitted online through the website of Odisha SSC. On successful submission of the filled up application, a user ID and password are generated. Application fee is Rs. 100/- for UR and SEBC candidates. This fee must be deposited through online or offline method using treasury or conventional mode. On successful submission of the fee, a challan reference ID will be created. Persons with disabilities and SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee payment. Last date for receiving applications is 31st October 2013.
- Vacancy for Lecturers post in various colleges of Odisha
- Personal Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Exam Pattern and Application Process for BIS Recruitment 2013
- PA Stenographer, Junior Commission Officer (Bridge & Road) - Assam Rifles
- Eligibility Criteria for Odisha CET (Diploma) 2013
- Junior Stenographer, Forest Supervisor, Northern Coalfields Limited
- Stenographer cum Junior Office Assistant, Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Junior Stenographer (English) in DSIIDC - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Storekeeper, Stenographer, Staff Selection Commission
- Colleges Accepting Odisha CET 2013
- Junior Stenographers in A.P. Secretariat sub-service - Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Dy. Registrar, Junior Engineer, Gautam Buddh Technical University
- Eligibility Requirements for AAI ‘Junior Assistant (Fire Service)’ Recruitment
- Stenographer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Staff Selection Commission
- Eligibility Requirements for Non Teaching Staff Recruitment in DTU