Details of TANA Foundation’s Graduate Scholarship
Telugu Association of North America Inc. (TANA) foundation provides Graduate Scholarship scheme to students who pursues higher education in any of the reputed Universities of US. This scholarship can be availed by only those Telugu students who are staying in Andhra Pradesh. The total scholarship amount granted to each student is $2000 (two thousand). For each semester, $500 will be granted to students as part of the scholarship scheme.
Objective of TANA Foundation’s Graduate Scholarship
TANA Foundation provides graduate scholarship to Telugu students residing in Andhra Pradesh to apply for higher education in US. Scholarships are provided to students who wish to study graduate courses offered by reputed Universities in US.
Eligibility Criteria for TANA Foundation’s Graduate Scholarship
It is essential for students to obtain admission in any of the reputed graduate schools in US to apply for this scholarship scheme. Only those Telugu students residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply. On the other hand, those students who are currently staying in US are not eligible. It is compulsory for students to show documents relating to the need of financial aid while submitting application for scholarship. TANA foundation evaluates the specific need for financial aid submitted by students separately and grants scholarship scheme to students on that basis.
TANA Foundation’s Graduate Scholarship Amount
Students who get qualified for TANA Foundation’s Graduate Scholarship will receive a total scholarship amount of $2000 (two thousand dollars). Students are provided with $500 per semester as scholarship amount. For this, it is essential for students to submit an application for TANA foundation. Details about grades obtained in each specific semester must be sent along with a request to TANA foundation.
Selection Criteria for TANA Foundation’s Graduate Scholarship
The selection criteria for granting TANA Foundation’s Graduate Scholarship depends on different factors which are mentioned below –
- Percentage/Grade obtained by the candidate in previous semester exam
- GRE or TOEFL score
- Need for financial aid
- Applicants must be Telugu students
Apart from this, the reputation of the institute from which candidates has currently completed studies (in India) and the reputation of the US University where in candidates plan to apply for higher education will also be considered before granting scholarship. A complete screening is done by the selection committee in order to select eligible students for this scholarship scheme. Only those meritorious and needy students who fulfill all major eligibility criteria will be finally selected for this scholarship.
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2011
- The Paul Foundation Scholarship
- The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- CUHK Faculty of Law Master Scholarship 2009
- Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme
- [Sholarships Updates] - Day 8
- Scholarship Details in BJB Junior College
- OPJEMS Scholarship for Engineering/Management Students
- Scholarships offered in ACEM
- NU Scholar Search Programme
- Scholarship in Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Scholarships at St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences
- Scholarship Details in IIT, Guwahati
- Details on National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Scholarship