Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra University, Agra
This university was formerly known as the Agra University and was established to put down its foundation stone on 1st July, 1927 by the efforts and vision of some dignitaries which together make up the founders of the university. With the army of 14 collaborated and affiliated colleges wherein around 2530 students gain their knowledge base, a major chunk of about 1475 belongs to the locality of Agra. It is of great importance, how this university has grown out for its students giving them scope and the area for fulfilling their knowledge bank. Earlier the university used to trade only in 4 fields namely Law, Commerce, Science and Arts but later other areas including Medicine, Basic Sciences, Management, Fine Arts and Agriculture also made up to that available list.
The university has been renamed to its current name from the Agra University in 1996 and basically serves for education in all the major districts of Agra. The Sarojini Naidu College of this university is among the most respectable and old colleges belonging to the medical sciences from this university. The present fleet is of 200 affiliated colleges and other 15 residential institutes of the university in the 4 major campuses such as Civil Lines Campus, Khandari Campus, Paliwal Park and Chhaleshar Campus. Majorly all the colleges for homeopathy in the state of U.P. fall under the jurisdiction of this university.
It was as early as 1953 that the institutions then got collaborated to the university like the K.M. Institute of Hindi and Linguistics orienting in verbal speech language and journalism and mass communication. Following this other institutes like that of social sciences, basic sciences, home science, library and information science, commerce, economics and management, physical education, vocational education, engineering and technology, history, physiotherapy, law etc came to being widening and developing the university every bit.
The facilities in the university are quite a lot and more quite systematic differentiating for the students and the central board. The student facilities in the university include foreign student’s advisory council, training & placement cell, sports council, career guidance and employment bureau, SC/ST cell, minority coaching centre, boys/ girl’s hostel and many more.
- List of Industrial Chemistry Entrance Exams
- SGI 2009 List of Courses
- List of Universities in Uttar Pradesh
- B.Sc in Agriculture Colleges
- M.Sc in Botany Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Associate/Assistant Professors (Reserved Posts) - Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI), Agra
- MD in general medicine
- Municipal Finance Officer, Urban Planning Officer and Procurement Officer, Agra Nagar Nigam
- Anand Engineering College, Agra
- Details of U.P Combined B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Government Colleges in Raebareli District, Uttar Pradesh
- B.Com Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- M.Sc in Forestry - Colleges and Admission process
- Assistant/ Associate Professors (Un-Reserved Posts) - Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI), Agra
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, The Dayalbagh Educational Institute