Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern and Preparation tips for AIPVT Exam
All India Pre Veterinary Test is conducted for the admission procedure to various veterinary courses. A pass in higher secondary with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate is the minimum educational eligibility for the examination. Entrance exam will have objective type questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. A thorough preparation including mock test is required to clear this national level entrance exam.
Eligibility Criterion for All India Pre Veterinary Test
Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination prescribed by the National Council for Education Research and Training in science stream are eligible to apply for this exam. They should have secured a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Candidates belonging to reserved category can avail 10 % relaxation in minimum marks as per the norms of Government of India. Candidates who have completed 17 years of age at the time of application are eligible for the examination. Candidates who are awaiting results of qualifying exams can also apply for the examination. Admission to such candidates is based on the submission of supporting documents within the stipulated time.
Exam Pattern of All India Pre Veterinary Test
Duration of All India Pre Veterinary Test is 3 hours. The test will have one paper which contains 200 questions. Questions will be in multiple choice objective type format. There will be 60 questions from Physics, 60 questions from Chemistry and 80 questions from Biology. Each question carries 3 marks. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Medium of instructions will be in English language. The syllabus of the entrance test will be from class 11th and 12th syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Examination.
Preparation tips for All India Pre Veterinary Test
Since AIPVT is a national level entrance exam, the competition will be high. Hence candidates should have proper preparation, time management and thorough subject knowledge so as to clear the examination. They are advised to have complete dedication, hard work and planned study to score high marks. They should go through the text books prescribed for higher secondary studies. Apart from this, candidates can refer various exams oriented text books available in the market. They are advised to practice previous years question papers from every chapter. Such practices with full attention will definitely upgrade the performance level of the candidates. Time based mock tests will stabilize the level of confidence of the candidates.
- All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) Exam Pattern
- AIPVT Coaching Institutes
- Polaris placement preparation tips and placement process
- Coaching centers and preparation tips for MDS Entrance Exam
- Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips for RAS Exam
- GPAT- Preparation Tips and Exam Pattern
- Automatic Data Processing Inc. Placement Preparation Tips and Placement Process
- Bharat Petroleum Placement Preparation Tips and Placement process
- AIPVT 2012
- Reference Books and preparation tips for JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam
- CEED Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips
- CSC Placement Preparation Tips and Placement Process
- Airtel placement preparation tips and placement process
- Yahoo Placement Preparation Tips and Placement Process
- Reference Books and Preparation Tips for IIT JAM M.Sc Chemistry Exam