Executive Trainee (Electrical), Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited belongs to Telecom industry which mainly deals in the generation and transmission of electricity. The corporation is actually a Navratna PSU and a Government of India undertaking unit. The major function of the corporation is to act as a Central Transmission Utility for the country. The corporation is even considered as the best managed transmission Utility present in the world. The organization has undertaken several years of transmission experience and has been recognized by the world over. Transmitting electric currents across the country with maximum efficiency is the single role of the entire organization.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is looking forward to recruit dynamic and talented candidates on the position of Executive Trainees (Electrical) (17th batch). Candidates will be recruited through Gate-2012 that is to be held on 12 February 2012. Candidates are required to appear in Gate-2012 and for applying in Gate-2012 the last date is 17 October 2011.
Candidates are required to be within the prescribed age limit for applying for the position of Executive Trainee in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. All interested candidates should have age less than 28 years as on 31 December 2011. Candidates with age more than 28 years, will not be considered for the post under any circumstances. However, reserved categories candidates may get relaxation of few years in the upper age limit set for the post.
Interested candidates are required to have done full time B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc. in Engineering from a recognized institute or university. Candidates must have acquired the prescribed educational qualification in the disciplines of Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Power Engineering. Candidates must have secured atleast 65% marks in the prescribed examination. Those candidates, who are in the final year of their course and expecting their results by 31 July 2012, are also eligible for the specified post in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
No. of posts: Several posts are available.
During the training period, candidates will be plcaded in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500 per month. Candidates will be absorbed as Engineer after the successfull completion of their training period.
Selection process for the above specified post in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is consist of two different stages mentioned below. Eligible candidates will have to under the Electrical Engineering Test of Gate Exam-2012. Only successfull candidates of the Electrical Engineering test, will be called for the next stage of selection process.
i. Gate-2012 score, and
ii. Group Discussion & Personal Interview Test.
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online only at the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The registration link for making online application will be made available from 4 January 2012 onwards. Online applications should be made at the website on or before the last date i.e. 15 February 2012.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited,
Corporate Office: “Saudamini”,
Plot No. 2, Sector-29,
Gurgaon - 1.
Last date for Online Application: 15 February 2012
For more information visit http://www.powergridindia.com
- Executive trainee, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Diploma Trainee, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Executive Trainee, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Diploma Trainee, Assistant, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Management Trainees, Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Jr. Technical Trainee (Electrical) - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Narmada Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil), Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Scope after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Future Prospects of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Eligibility Requirements and Selection Process for Executive Trainee in OPGC 2013
- Trainees, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
- Assistant Engineer Trainee, Junior Engineer Trainee, Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited
- Junior Management Trainee, Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Apprentice Engineer/ Executive/ Junior Engineer - H.P Power Transmission Corporation Limited