Faculty Jobs, Hyderabad University
University of Hyderabad was established on October 2, 1974 under the Act of Parliament. It is a premier institute for the post graduation teaching and research in India. It is considered as a Central University, financed by the University Grants Commission.
Candidates can apply for the faculty posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the university in the following areas like Mathematics & Statistics, Computer & Information Sciences, Biochemistry etc.
There is maximum age limit criterian set for the posts available in the university but no specific or complete knowledge is available about the age limit set for the above specified posts.
Candidates are required to have degree in any stream related to the field for applying for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
No. of Posts: Total 175 faculty positions are avilable in the University.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given the prescribed salary.
Both written examination and interview are the selection criteria set for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the university.
How to Apply: Application in the prescribed format should be sent to the Assistant Registrar, Personnel Section-1, 1st floor, Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Central University P.O., Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 046 (A.P), India.
Last date for the application: 27 February 2010
Please visit http://www.uohyd.ernet.in
- Software Jobs in Hyderabad
- Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad
- Best Colleges in Hyderabad
- BPO Jobs in Hyderabad
- Nizam College, Hyderabad
- Pay Scale for Guest Faculty in Government Jobs
- Muffakham Jah Engineering College, Hyderabad
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Banking jobs in Hyderabad
- Faculty Jobs, National Institute of Rural Development
- Bsc in Microbiology, Microbiology Bsc
- Jobs after M.A in Museology
- Master in cosmetology
- B Sc Psychology Colleges
- Commerce Colleges in Andhra Pradesh