25th November 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

After diploma we can get 10+2 certificate after passing a Hindi exam?

sir
I completed diploma to haryana technical broad. I hear that after diploma taking only hindi exam we can get 10+ 2th certificate please tell me detail of that scheme.how can do this.

Related Questions:
24th December 2013, 05:23 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma we can get 10+2 certificate after passing a Hindi exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I completed diploma to haryana technical broad. I hear that after diploma taking only hindi exam we can get 10+ 2th certificate please tell me detail of that scheme.how can do this.
Hey friend,

There is nothing like that.If you have finished Diploma that's all,there is nothing to be regarded about the +2 certificate, as Diploma and +2 are different but they might have the same value but still Diploma is something which cannot be compared with a student who have passed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

You can do your Diploma right after completing your 10th and it will be of 3 years duration.In the case of completing a regular school after 10th you will need only 2 years which is 11th and 12th.

If you do your Diploma you can possibly join in Degree directly to the 2nd year as it is that the candidate who have done Diploma have a special allocation for joining in second year directly.While in the case of completing +2 means they should write the entrance exam to get admission for degree.

You can also write the entrance exams for applying for the Entrance exams such as joining in Defence services,etc.As you will have the same value of a student who have completed +2.

ALL THE BEST
26th December 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma we can get 10 2 certificate after passing a Hindi exam?

i have taken hindi certificate after passing diploma and have got 12th certificate but only hindi exam marks are written on that am not able to understand that could u tell me about something of that am from haryana and that exam held every year for the diploma holder for getting 12th certificate
18th February 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma we can get 10 2 certificate after passing a Hindi exam?

i have passed my polytechnic diploma and now i want to do 10 2.I heard that by giving hindi paper i can do 10 2. So please suggest me how to do this?
18th February 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my diploma, now i want to do10 2, i heard that i passed 10 2 after giving a Hindi paper so please suggest me how i can do this?
18th July 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 by say exam a i get a lateral entry in diploma but there asking me the say exam original certificate but the goverment dont give that to any one is there any solution
23rd January 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

from where can i apply for hindi exam ? i have done diploma from BTE DELHI.
10th February 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my diploma and now i want to get 2 certificate. Kindly tell me procedure to get this certificate.
i want to try in government sector's job. So i will need 2 certificate for this.
28th March 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can I appear for NDA exams after passing polytechnic diploma after 10th.
13th April 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the process '& date schedule to appear 12th after passing polytechnic
24th April 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have compmeted my diploma and i want to get 12 certificate as i hear that by taking an exam of hindi only we can get 12 certificate so kindly help me by providing the information about this scheme
10th August 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed 3 Years Engineering Diploma in 2002 - 2005 after 10th, So how to i can get 12th Certificate.
Please Reply....
31st August 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I'll complete polytechnic next year. Am i eligible for doing honors in hindi,non-technical? Can i take Admission for this course?
25th May 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How I can mention the marks of 12th certificate in any form which get me after have done diploma please reply this?
Email- [email protected]
10th June 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I get the certificate of class 2 but only hindi after passing diploma so can u pls clear that it is valid or not in govt job
and if it is valid then how to mention while filling any form
Reply me on [email protected], please revert me back asap thanks
16th June 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETE DIPLOMA IN 3 YEAR FROM PTU. I CAN GET 10 2 PASSED CERTIFICATE AND ALSO APPLY FOR POST OF CONSTABLR IN CHD/HRYANA POLICE HIS QUALIFICATION IS 10 2
24th June 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

You can court case becos hsbte is saying that diploma is equal to 12 and whose diploma pass he can apply equivalent to 12 posts.you can check the the detail on hsbte site and click on equivalency.ok
6th August 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir my diploma is complete and my 12th certificate is not delivered by gsseb and i payed fees and fill up a form in gandhinagar so sir please tell me ?
16th August 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, after 10th I have completed ME Diploma from BTER Jodhpur (Raj), Please tell me Distance Degree Course University Name. Thanking you sir.
1st January 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in agriculture engineering dediapada , i need 12th result in diploma based ..please tell me what is procedure to get 12th marksheet?
4th February 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in computer engineering , government polytechnic Jamnagar, I have equivalency certificate of HSC . Can I apply to any government job??
24th February 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I have taken hindi certificate after passing diploma and have got 12th certificate but only hindi exam marks are written on that am not able to understand that could you tell me about something of that am from haryana and that exam held every year for the diploma holder for getting 12th certificate
2nd June 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have taken hindi certificate after passing diploma and have got 12th certificate but only hindi exam marks are written on that am not able to understand that could you tell me about something of that am from haryana and that exam held every year for the diploma holder for getting 12th certificate
31st July 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have heard that after completing the three year engineering diploma we can get a 12th certificate by taking a Hindi exam only , so sir I want to know that where to apply for getting the certificate of 12th
4th August 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have heard that after completing the three year engineering diploma we can get a 12th certificate by taking a Hindi exam only , so sir I want to know that where to apply for getting the certificate of 12th
14th August 2019, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 3 years electrical engineering regular diploma from board of technical education Delhi in 2003.how I can got 12th equivalent certificate. As we have to apply for 12th pass govt vacancy.
26th June 2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my 3year diploma civil engineering. When Hindi exam fill up date
4th October 2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam I have completed my polytechnic diploma in 2014 ,now I want to get 12th certificate by giving hindi exam, please tell me can I get 12th certificate now?
17th August 2022, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i get 2 certificate by giving hindi exam which is additional after polytechnic? Plz rply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?