17th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I open Medicine shop aftr Diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU?

Respected Sir,
Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy by IGNOU
because I am working and I want to open
my Medicine shop in future. So please
satisfied me with your best answer?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?
  2. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?
  3. What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?
  4. Age limit of Diploma in Pharmacy? Can single licence be used to open several shop? College which offers D.Pharmacy through distance mode?
  5. Is it true that a student scoring 15 or more than 15 marks in Physics board exam they are given grace marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether college provide training program itself after completing diploma in Nautical Science? Is it necessary to appear in Open Net for the admission in IGNOU? At what time Medical drugs and alcohol tests will be conducted?
  7. Best books for CDS exam and books for general studies? How to prepare for SSB interview?
  8. Is there any PG Diploma in Pharmacy for Biotechnology graduate?
  9. Can we open Medical or Pharmacy store after completing B.Pharm course from college which is not recognized from Pharmacy Council of India?
  10. Can I apply for IGNOU OPEN MAT to pursue PGD in Operation Management? When OPEN MAT will be conducted?
  11. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Engineering Services Examination - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Is Diploma in Pharmacy course offered in IGNOU? -- [New]
  14. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  15. Diploma in Mining Engineering at Kakatiya University, Warangal or IGNOU for B.Sc graduate?
  16. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  17. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering in IGNOU? I live in Maharashtra
  18. Is SSC enough for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy? Is entrance exam necessary or can I join directly?
18th May 2015, 06:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I open Medicine shop aftr Diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU?

Yes a Pharmacist is required.
So once you have completed your Diploma you will be recognized as a Pharmacist and you will be able to Open a Medicine Shop once you are have the diploma to show that you are a Pharmacist.
The Diploma in Pharmacy by IGNOU is valid and it will be a good choice for you to do your Diploma from there and once you have completed your Diploma from IGNOU you will be able to open your own Medicine Shop.
22nd October 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO OPEN A DIPLOMA OF PHARMACY COLLEGE SO SIR I WANT TO ASK THAT HOW MUCH LAND WILL REQUIRED THE TYPE OF INFRASTRUCTRE AND THE CONDITIONS OF THINGS REQUIRED TO WHOM I CONTACT FOR THIS MATTER MY NAME IS SUMAN KUMAR JHA PH ;09279255245 PLEASE CONTACT ME
27th February 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO JOIN IN PGDPMS COURSE FROM AGARTALA CENTRE STATE -TRIPURA KINDLY UPDATE ME REGARDING THE ADMISSION DATE IN THIS SCESSION 2016 MY MAME IS BHASKAR DE PH NO 9612876969 & MY EMAIL ID ( [email protected]) KINDLY UPDATE ME .
28th February 2016, 10:13 AM
monikasiri

Yes,you can open a Medical shop on your own after completing Diploma in Pharmacy.The first thing you should do is get a licence to open the Medical shop and you should be sure that you are aware of all the diseases and the best medicines for them.As you completed your diploma you should always get idea about the new medicines coming in the market.
3rd June 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I am pcm student pass in all subject but fail in maths and passed mark sheet but sir no admission in pharmacy .
14th December 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Diploma Courses in Panchayat Level Administration and Development (DPLAD) from IGNOU.
Reply pls on [email protected]
11th February 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a person residing in Jalpaiguri, West Bengal. I have already started a Medicine shop on hiring a D.Pharm passed person. I am Interested to get a Diploma in Pharmacy in studying at IGNOU. I have passed HS in Sc. with Chem. Phy.Math. & Biology . My date of birth is 22/9/1980. Please let me know the place and procedure to get admission in the course and the course duration , course fee and other matters and oblige. ARNAB SARKAR
11th February 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to get a Diploma In Pharmacy from IGNOU. Please let me know where I can get admission and details of it . I am a resident of Jalpaiguri ( near to Siliguri) West Bengal. Pl let me know in my E-mail : [email protected]
12th February 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to open a medical shop i have D Phar(Diploma) in Pharmacy pls suggest my mail id is [email protected]
8th May 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have a medicine shop. Now i want to get diploma in pharmacy from ignou in distance or correspondence. Please help me procedure.
19th May 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete d.pharma from ignou through distance mode. Please let me know where I can get admission and details of it.I am a resident of Kalyani West bengal. Please let me know in my email : [email protected]
31st May 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to get diploma in pharmacy from ignou. So please let me know that where i can get admission and give me details of it
8th June 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc. nursing and is willing to do a distance course in pharmacy From ignou. So can I be eligible to do this course?
17th June 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I have a BSC degree with PCM subjects and I want to complete d.pharma from ignou through distance mode. Reason for doing D-PHARMA i want a open a Medical Shop . Please suggest .

my email id : [email protected]
1st July 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to study abroad after completing my D Pharm and also i want to get settled and job abroad.please guide me and what will be the procedure for pursuing abroad education after Diploma in pharmacy.please guide me.
8th January 2018, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation B SC. With PCM IN 1993. And working in a pharmaceutical company. Can me apply for D Pharma course from distance education.pl suggest.
20th April 2018, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in pharmacy and PGDPSM are same and if I am completing PGDPSM then I have eligible to getting retail medical hall shop ?
27th June 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Can i get the drug license for medical shop aftr doing pgdpsm pharmaceutical course?? Is dis diploma valid in pci office for license?
21st December 2018, 05:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir. My D.O.B 1977 2 medical I have hospital experience but I want to do DPharmacy By Distance education collage. Is it possible or not? If possible then what should I do and where from I can get start the course
21st August 2019, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir /madam , I wood like to know ,can i study Diploma in pharmacy in IGNOU if please detail Ellegibility
8th September 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed intermediate physics chemistry biology .i want open my medicine shop so can me aapply d farma sir please tell me
11th January 2021, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU se d Pharma kar sakte hain
19th January 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Is PGDPSM through IGNOU is eligible for retail licence
21st January 2021, 09:46 PM
Mayuri haria

Yes you can open a medical store if you have diploma in pharmacy which must have been done from a reputed institute
You will also have to to apply for retail drug licence or wholesale drug licence
You can be eligible to open medical Store if you have done diploma in pharmacy
12th June 2021, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i am art side 12th passed what i can d pharma from ignou?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?