12th February 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I join 2 years diploma after completing ITI?

I complete ITI. How I can join 2 year diploma. Tell me. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

12th February 2016, 10:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join 2 years diploma after completing ITI?

Yes, candidate can join 2 years diploma after completing ITI.
Candidates who have passed ITI from any recognised institute are eligible to apply for admission in Diploma course.
Age of candidate must be above 15 years.
12th February 2016, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete ITI. How I can join 2 year diploma. Tell me. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
Yes, you can join 2 years diploma course after ITI.

Those candidates who have completed ITI course are eligible to get admission diploma course in 2nd year.

Your age should be above 16 years.
13th February 2016, 01:04 AM
Jitu369

Yes. You can join 2 years diploma after completion of ITI course.

Diploma is 3 years duration course after matriculation. But 12th scw students & ITI holders are eligible for lateral entry diploma. So, they get admission in direct 2nd year of diploma. Hence, they can complete diploma engineering course in 2 years.

To join diploma by lateral entry you must have minimum 40% in ITI or qualifications examination without any backlogs. Once you fullfill eligibitity criteria of lateral entry diploma, then you can apply for 2nd year diploma after ITI.
13th February 2016, 02:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to join diploma after ITI then you have to appear in the Entrance Exam known as Lateral Entry Entrance Test and after qualifying the Test you will get admission in second year of the diploma course in polytechnic college.
Usually the duration of diploma course is 3 years but after qualifying the LEET exam you can complete your diploma course in just 2 years by getting admission in 2nd year.
13th February 2016, 05:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can do diploma course after completion of your ITI. There are many colleges which offer diploma courses after completion of ITI.
To get admission in second year directly of diploma course you have to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Exam.
13th February 2016, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, ITI holders are eligible for lateral entry admission in diploma engineering course which will make the course to 2 years duration.

Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counseling. Hence, just apply for polytechnic entrance exam as a ITI diploma holder.
13th February 2016, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for pursuing Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI course, you must have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
13th February 2016, 09:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can join in the 2nd year of the diploma course after completing ITI through lateral entry. The aspirant has to apply to the polytechnic college for a lateral entry admission. The marks scored in 10th and ITI is considered for the admission. There are many diploma courses available like Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Textile Technology, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science etc. So you have to contact the polytechnic college for the admission.
21st February 2016, 07:39 PM
monikasiri

Yes,you can get into second year of diploma after pursuing diploma in ITI.You should write an entrance exam conducted by the SBTET to get into diploma.This exam is conducted for both ITI students and also Inter students who study Vocational subjects.
25th February 2016, 04:00 PM
l verma

Yes,you can do diploma after completing iti.
You should apply for the form and then you can join the college without entrance exam.
You direct admission in 2nd year.
21st March 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Is there a lateral entry for iti completed students in Kerala as part time or full time.I wish to do diploma in mechanical engineering.Still i am already completed my cource in fitter trade and wish to do diploma in part time with my job.Please consider my request and give me relevant informations as soon as possible
14th April 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

My name is manju currently I'm doing 2nd year ITI in draughtsman civil and i heard that ITI students will get lateral entry into diploma that is I can directly get
into 2nd year ITI is it true. And another thing is diploma admissions will start somewhere in May or June and ITI results will come in August so totally i m confused what am i supposed to do can anyone please suggest me
i will complete my course in august so what should i do n how can I can take admission this year only in 2nd year in diploma ??
plz reply as soon as I m waitting
18th May 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Iam surya currently I,m DM CIVIL 2nd year 4th sem.i heard that ITI students will get lateral entry into DCE that is I can directly get into 2nd year ITI is it true?and another thing is DCE admissions will start somewhere in june or july and same time ITI students will write 4th sem exams.so,iam totally confused.how can I take admission this year only in cnd year DCE??please give me full suggetion.Please reply as soon as im waiting
18th July 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion 10th pass ITI wederand NAC pass
27th July 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can l take admission in polytechnic college second year after passing Iti in scVt
25th February 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

If anyone complete diploma engineering after 10 2 and direct admitted in 2nd year in diploma so she/he is applicable for the 3 years engineering student or not.. ? ? if yes so why we are not filling the government job like iocl, hpcl, ongc when demand all the semester result but we have only 3, 4, 5, 6 semester . 1, 2 is not provide by bord.. . ? ?
Please reply how to face the problem . . ?
10th March 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

After ITI electrical how can I get JOB electrical LOCO Pilot in indian railway. Is there any special course for loco pilot except ITI electrical course?
14th March 2017, 02:09 PM
Aryaveer17
Junior Member+

You can get admission in some specific diploma courses. There are some specific diploma courses in India for that you can apply after completing your ITI. Like:

Courses After Diploma/ITI

Polytechnic Diploma (Lateral Entry)
(Direct Admission in 2nd Year)
Duration - 2 Years (4 Semesters)

Admission Criteria : Direct 2nd year admission in Polytechnic are given based on performance in ITI/12th PCM Exam.

Good Luck!!
26th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed iti and I have 13 years experience in industry.Can I get part time admission directly in second year of diploma in mechanical engineering from yb patil
polytechnic college akrudi without giving any exams. Please give me reply very soon, i am writing
My email address is [email protected]
2nd May 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Now I doing iti machinist grinder and I complete and can I join to diploma mechanical engineering
24th May 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed ITI in 2 year IMCP trade. And all (four )semester mark sheet Ok. but Consolidate for all semester mark sheet not Coming so Can I Join C to D admission.
Reply me

Thank you sir .
27th May 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I completed iti in ac mechanic. How can I get job after this? What are the diploma courses that I can join? What are the government jobs I can opt?
30th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm actually pursuing a diploma in MECH. I wanted to know If i complete 2 years of my diploma despite not proceeding to complete the 3rd year diploma, will I be qualified to have a 10 2 equivalent degree as what I know is that students who have succeed to complete the diploma course will gain a 10 3 degree.Thank you.
2nd October 2017, 09:31 AM
Jitu369

Yes. You can join.
The duration of any diploma course is 3 years but it becomes 2 years if candidate joined diploma after completion of 10+2 or ITI.
3 years duration for 10th completed candidates & 2 years duration for 10+2 or ITI completed candidates.
20th October 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my ITI (scvt) electronic mechanic.can I am eligible for 2 year diploma course
18th January 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed iti electronics and I want to join in diploma 2nd year so tell me the joining process and which branches can I get
27th April 2018, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI In electronics mechanics in the year 2009 now can I do diploma in electronic and communication???
7th October 2018, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

My 4th semester result didn't publish yet(ncvt2018) and all diploma sutdent's registration has completed also registration last date over, so when ncvt 4th SEM will publish how can get admission to diploma second year, is there any option to getting admission for ITI student or 1 year will be lapse.
27th February 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I like time to study 1 year diploma course. Please tell me which are the valuable diploma in polytechnic and ITI colleges
12th June 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in civil Engineering diploma 2nd year after completing ITI ( motor mechanic )
21st July 2019, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI and now i want admission in diploma which trade i can take
18th August 2019, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

MOHAMMAD NAWAS.A I AM WORKING IN KUWAIT AS A SAFETY OFFICER AND I WAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED 2 YEARS ITI FROM SCVT. MY AIM IS TO DO POLYTECHNIC BY LATERAL ENTRY. MAY I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE POLYTECHNIC COURSE BY USING STATE COUNCIL VOCATIONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATE(SCVT). PLEASE REPLY
19th August 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed for iti any way how to join diploma evening class in government college s
21st August 2019, 06:28 PM
Alkasharma123

Yes, you can join 2 years diploma course after ITI. Those candidates who have completed ITI course are eligible to get admission diploma course in 2nd year.
Age of candidate must be above 15 years.
3rd November 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my iti and 10th I have taken admission in lateral entry diploma in ex in sam group of institute and engineering bhopal college. But they told me that u have to give some first year paper too. After giving this then next year I will go in 2nd year. Sir plz say it is right?
3rd December 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma after iti , I completed iti course
12th January 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Advance diploma is valid for ITI instructor
30th January 2020, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam that iti students has to attempt for doing diploma
10th February 2020, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed iti in trade fitter nd I'm also doing job.but I want to join diploma engineering lateral entry.also i can't quit my job...
20th June 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed HSC science by 48% and ITI machinist by 62% can I get direct admission to 2 year of mechanical diploma
28th July 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in civil engineering after completing draughtsman civil in ITI with 2?
16th November 2020, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

one year vocational course after 2art is vaild to take admission in diploma leet ?
3rd June 2021, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

IAM completed my DCivil ITI 2year course...plz tell me the formalities of to register the lateral entry exam?
3rd June 2021, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed my DCivil ITI 2 year course in this year... Please tell me the formalities to register the lateral entry examination in this year?
14th June 2021, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is the difference between three year diploma marksheet and lateral entry diploma maksheet.sir explain me
12th September 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

can i get lateral entry in diploma in computer science after completing one year ITI in computer
8th February 2022, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Which book is useful to clear lateral entry entrance exam after iti?
12th May 2022, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I join 2 year diploma after ITI welder complete?
28th May 2022, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Diploma complet two year amount deposit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?