26th July 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study D.Ed after 10th? Procedure to take admission in this course?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam with good percentage and want to do D.ED. Is it possible to do D.Ed after 10th? Procedure to take admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  2. Possibility to study in Abroad for 10th female student?
  3. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Procedure for D.Ed admission? Which college would be better for D.Ed education? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for doing higher studies in Germany?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  10. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Last years question papers for D.Ed CET? How can I study D.Ed CET exam
  12. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  13. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  14. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  15. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  17. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?
28th July 2016, 07:32 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study D.Ed after 10th? Procedure to take admission in this course?

No, it is not possible to do D.Ed after 10th as the minimum qualification required for admission is 12th pass.

D.Ed. is an acronym for Diploma in Education. D.Ed. is a one year duration diploma course in Education. The candidates after pursuing the course are eligible to become nursery teachers.

Admission to D.Ed. course is carried out based on the Common Entrance Test conducted by the respective State for this purpose. The Common Entrance Test for D.ed. course is conducted by almost all states of India.

Eligibility criteria for admission in D.Ed. course are as under :-

-The candidate should have completed 10+2 in Science or Arts stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate .

-The candidate age limit should be in between 18 to 36 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the SC/ST/BC candidates .
28th July 2016, 05:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study D.Ed after 10th? Procedure to take admission in this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam with good percentage and want to do D.ED. Is it possible to do D.Ed after 10th? Procedure to take admission in this course?

Sorry, it is not possible to study D.Ed after 10th standard. The course can be studied after 10+2 with at least 50% marks in all subjects including English. The eligible candidates can apply either online or offline for the admission. The candidates have to appear for the common entrance test for admission in some states. The course is useful for the candidates to pursue their career in teaching profession (Primary level). So after 12th standard, the candidates can study the course.
28th July 2016, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it's not possible to study D.Ed course after completion of your 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue D.Ed course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent course from a recognised board.

To get admission in D.Ed course, you have to appear in state level entrance examination conducted by your respective state government. Some institutes also offer admissions in D.Ed course through merit basis of 12th standard examinations.

Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a 10th passed student, you can't get admission to study D.Ed course. So, I suggest you to take admission in 11th and 12th standard and after completion of your 12th standard, you are eligible to study D.Ed course.
29th July 2016, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do D.Ed course after the completion of class 10th.
To study D.Ed course, candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks.
To take admission under the said course, candidates must have qualified in the Entrance examinations conducted by the respective Institutes or by the respective State Councils.
20th August 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission n D.ED after fashion designer course diploma i did this course after 10th pass?
20th August 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admition in D.ED after fashion designer course diploma i did this course after the 10th pass
25th October 2017, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 43 percentage and B A with 40 percentage, can i apply for any Teachers training course?
Please help to reply me
12th October 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm 34 years I finished my 10 2 3 years graduation too but I lost my certificates. Now I have my 10 xerox. Its long process to get certificates, I finished at chennai. But now I stays st Hyderabad. Can u help me out to do D end.
5th November 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder i have completed 10th standard then join diploma now can i study 12th it is possible?
11th November 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I am 37 years i have complete 10th std with 42 percent and diploma in Montessori with 75% can i study d.ed is it possible
29th June 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my ssc and in diploma I have 2 backlogs.
Can I do D.ed.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?