22nd July 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in diploma course after a long gap?

Sir, I had completed my 10th in 2007, & I have completed PUC 1st & 2nd commerce in 2009. Now I am married. My husband wants to teach me. Please tell me any good diploma course. I am confused and I want to know, can I get admission after this much gap?

23rd July 2017, 11:10 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma course after a long gap?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in diploma course to pursue your further studies and continue from where you left but there is a time limit specified for every course according to the university guidelines, so you need to first meet the eligibility criteria for the same.
In case, if you will not be given admission to the the regular mode of institutes or colleges, you can still pursue the course through correspondence or part time mode.
Diploma in fashion designing is the best course for you, you can search for this course to get complete details.
A candidate who have completed 10th standard with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university, is eligible to apply for this course.
23rd July 2017, 12:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for diploma course until and unless you ave crossed the age limit which is 28 years. After completing diploma you can also opt for degree courses From distance mode. Here are some of the diploma courses which you can pursue:

> Diploma in Hotel Management

> Diploma in Fire and Safety

> Diploma in Animation and Multimedia

> Diploma in Interior Designing

> Diploma in Radiography

> Diploma in Optometry

> Diploma in Nursing etc.
23rd July 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I had completed my 10th in 2007, & I have completed PUC 1st & 2nd commerce in 2009. Now I am married. My husband wants to teach me. Please tell me any good diploma course. I am confused and I want to know, can I get admission after this much gap?

It is very difficult to get admission in the diploma course after a long gap. In some states the maximum age limit for the admission to the diploma course is 25 years. Therefore, it is not possible to get admission to diploma courses after a long gap. As mentioned, you have studied PUC, you can pursue a degree course through correspondence mode. There are various degree courses available like BA, B.Com etc. in correspondence. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 or equivalent examinations. Therefore, you can get admission in the degree course after a long gap.
24th July 2017, 11:55 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for the diploma course after 12th and there is no such term and condition that candidate should be unmarried.Married candidate also apply for the diploma course:-

LIST OF COURSES WHERE YOU CAN APPLY:-

1). B.B.M (Bachelor of business management).
>> Duration of course is 3years.

2). Diploma in taxation.
>> Duration of diploma course is 2 years.

3). BBA( Bachelor of business Administration).

4). B.COM (Bachelor of commerce).

5). B.E.M(Bachelor of event management).
>> Duration of course is 3 years.

6). B.SW(Bachelor of social work).
>> Course duration is three years.

7). BCA (Bachelor of computer application).
>> Duration of course is 3 years.

You can choose any of above courses according to your interest.
25th July 2017, 02:44 PM
reema201

First decide which course would suite your earlier knowledge and your inclination towards a certain subject then find a relevant diploma course around it.
You may do a masters programme where attendance is not mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?