18th November 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

When to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course?

Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU. Please tell me when to apply for it? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course in distance mode? Duration to complete this course?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for doing Master in Disaster Management from IGNOU? -- [New]
  3. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  4. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course? Scope available after this course?
  5. How to do a job after completing PG in Geography and diploma in disaster management from IGNOU?
  6. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?
  8. List of 1-2 years courses available in Saharanpur(U.P) which assists in earning good salary in U.S.A?
  9. Short term courses after MBA in HR to get Good Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Support Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  13. IGNOU: Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Management of Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Insurance Management course in distance mode? Can I do it from IGNOU?
  15. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  16. Scopes available in private and government sector after Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course? List of distance universities, fees and duration of this course?
  17. Which are the various courses offered in Jagran Institute in Bhopal?
  18. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
18th November 2017, 07:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course?

Procedure to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management:

Visit the official website of IGNOU-http://www.ignou.ac.in

Select the link of apply online.

Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form and then fill your application form.

You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, credit card, netbanking and debit card.

After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.

The duration of this course is minimum 1 year and maximum 4 years.

Application forms will be released in the month of May 2018.

Application forms will be submitted up to the June of 2018.
18th November 2017, 09:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course?

The Indhra Gandhi National Open University is going to release the application forms for taking admissions of students in PG diploma in Disaster Management program, application forms will be released in the month of May 2018.

Important Dates:

Application forms will be released in the month of May 2018 and application forms will be submitted up to the June 2018.

For more information visit the official portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University http://www.ignou.ac.in
19th November 2017, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU. Please tell me when to apply for it? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course?

There are two academic sessions every year to join the Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in IGNOU. They are Jan to Dec and July to June. Candidates can choose any of the sessions and the examinations are held in June and December. Candidates can contact the IGNOU study center to join the course. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Disaster Management course in IGNOU. Duration of the course is one year and the maximum duration to complete the course is four years. The program fee for the PG Diploma in Disaster Management is Rs 5,000. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
19th November 2017, 07:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The application forms for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course at IGNOU, will be out by the month of May, 2018. The duration of the course is generally 1 years and can be extended upto 4 years. The fees for the course is Rs. 5000/- and you can visit their official website and apply for the course.

(http://www.ignou.ac.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?