14th December 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

IASE which is a deemed university is valid for diploma in mechanical?

IASE which is a deemed university is valid for diploma in mechanical? I have done diploma in mechanical from Rajasthan, but I went to public sector they were told me that is a invalid diploma. Please tell me what should I do?

Related Questions:
14th December 2017, 09:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IASE which is a deemed university is valid for diploma in mechanical?

IASE deemed university is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Council (DEC) and also by AICTE.

So, the courses completed from this university are also valid for all types of private and government jobs. The university is well recognized and hence, the certificates are valid for all kind of jobs.
15th December 2017, 04:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IASE which is a deemed university is valid for diploma in mechanical?

Sorry to inform you that IASE (Institute of Advanced Studies in Education) deemed University is not affiliated by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) thus any technical degree pursued from this university is invalid. AICTE approval is necessary for every college/university to provide technical education such as diploma engineering, B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech/M.E, etc. IASE deemed university is well recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission), DEC (Distance Education Council) and accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) but not affiliated by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
15th December 2017, 04:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the above mentioned IASE deemed University is very much valid.
The above mentioned University is approved by the:-
  • UGC (University Grants Commission)
  • DEC (Distance education Council)
  • AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
etc.

For more details, contact to the official website of the University.
http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in/impdoc.asp
5th February 2020, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed diploma (EE) from iase deemed University in 2011 .so this certificate valid for state government ,mnc company,epc company,central government etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?