11th March 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation? Duration to complete the course?

Dear sir, I am in final year of B.Com and after it want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation. Please tell me how can I study this course? Duration to complete this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  2. List of entrance exams with syllabus to study Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course
  3. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  4. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course in distance mode? Duration to complete this course?
  5. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  6. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  7. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Taxation Law after completion of B.Com(Taxation)?
  10. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  11. When to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course?
  12. List of 1-2 years courses available in Saharanpur(U.P) which assists in earning good salary in U.S.A?
  13. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  14. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  15. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  16. Does the Amity University provide Post Graduate Diploma in International Taxation? Fees required for it?
  17. Is there any Diploma course in the field of Taxation?
  18. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
24th April 2018, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation? Duration to complete the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am in final year of B.Com and after it want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation. Please tell me how can I study this course? Duration to complete this course?

Students who have passed BCom from a recognized university are eligible to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course. Some colleges admit students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline also. Duration of the PG Diploma in Taxation course varies from one institute to another. In some colleges the duration of the PG Diploma in Taxation course is six months. Some of the colleges offering the PG Diploma in Taxation are given below:

Finplan International Institute of Management - Official Website

The Institute of Professional Accountants - Official Website

NIIT Imperia - Official Website

Guru Jambheshwar University - Official Website
24th April 2018, 05:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation? Duration to complete the course?

Procedure to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course:

In order to pursue this Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course, you are required to follow certain eligibility criteria. There are many colleges that are offering this Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course.

Some of the colleges offering this course based on the marks secured in qualifying examination (direct admission) and some of the colleges are offering this course based on the marks that are secured in entrance examination conducted by respective institute.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Bachelor's Degree" in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

>> Candidates who are done with CS or CA or ICWA course are also eligible to pursue this Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course.

>> As you are doing B.Com, I am very sure that you are eligible to pursue after completion of this course.

>> Duration of this course varies from college to college. For some colleges it is of 1 year (mostly) and for some colleges it's of 2 years course.
25th April 2018, 06:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to study Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation, candidates must have to complete their bachelors degree in Commerce with a minimum of 45% of marks in Bachelors degree course as the minimum qualification required for the above mentioned course is Bachelors degree in Commerce. Then, eligible candidates have to apply in different Colleges offering the said course. Some of the reputed Institutions conduct their own entrance examination for admission. While others, provide admission on the merit marks scored in the bachelors degree course. The duration of the said course is of 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?