6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?

Hi friends, I want to join Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune for PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems seats are available in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems admission in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?
  5. How to go for hospital management course? I have done my BDS
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  7. How can I become a Medico Legal Lawyer of Kolkata? Which exam do I need to write?
  8. After completion of BPT course, can a student apply for Hospital Management?
  9. What is the minimum cutoff required in SNAP to get into SIBM?
  10. When was the SET entrance exam held?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma Health Care Management for Pharmacy graduate?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Health Care Management for B.Pharma graduate?
  13. When will the SET exam result come out?
  14. Information about courses related to CDAC and fee structure?
  15. Eligibility criteria and colleges to study Dental Hygiene Diploma course? What are the responsibility in clinical practice, health promotion, education, community health care, and research?
  16. SNAP exam question papers and solutions?
  17. Am I eligible for Medico Legal Cases being 40 years old Dentist?
  18. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2018, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?

You need a graduation in any stream to become eligible for PG diploma in medico legal systems at Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune. Just make sure you have your degree from a recognized university.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?