10th October 2018, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being an ITI holder in Motor Vehicle Mechanics?

Sir, I have completed my ITI course in Motor Vehicle Mechanics. I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. But many says that ITI holder doesn’t not able to apply for Diploma course. Is it true? I cannot eligible for doing Diploma?

15th October 2018, 04:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being an ITI holder in Motor Vehicle Mechanics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my ITI course in Motor Vehicle Mechanics. I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. But many says that ITI holder doesn’t not able to apply for Diploma course. Is it true? I cannot eligible for doing Diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of ITI in Motor Vehicle Mechanics. Those students who have passed 10th or its equivalent + ITI (2 years), are eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. If selected, you will be admitted directly to the second year of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through lateral entry.
15th October 2018, 04:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being an ITI holder in Motor Vehicle Mechanics?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course being an ITI holder in Motor Vehicle Mechanics. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Vocational Science stream or two years ITI course from a Government recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Since, you have completed ITI course in Motor Vehicle Mechanics, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?