7th July 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?

Respected Sir,
I have done 10th and 2 years Diploma in Interior Design course. Can I do the Architecture Diploma course now? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  5. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  6. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  7. Am I eligible for AMIE in Architecture after completing diploma in interior designing course from JSS Mysore Polytechnic
  8. Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  9. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  10. Is it possible to do diploma in Interior designing after 10th class?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible for architecture? I have completed certificate in interior designing
  14. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th NIOS?
  16. Can 3 years of diploma course in Interior designing considered as degree?
  17. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  18. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2015, 11:03 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?

You are eligible for Architecture diploma course after completing 10th standard. There are various Polytechnic and Engineering college which offer Architecture diploma.

Admission is based on entrance exam conducted by concerned college. Age limit is 15-21 years.

You Should have passed 10th standard with Science and Mathematics as subject.
12th July 2015, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?

For diploma in architecture you need just 10th qualification and you are definitely eligible for it. Just apply for the entrance exam on the basis of your 10th qualification and try to get a decent rank in it.

Admission will be through counselling based on your performance in the entrance exam and the better your rank the better will be the college for your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?