23rd March 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing being a 12th Commerce student?

Sir,
I would like to know that is Diploma
course available in Interior Designing?
I am a 12th Commerce student so I am
eligible for doing this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
30th March 2015, 09:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing being a 12th Commerce student?

Yes, there is diploma course in Interior Designing which is offered by many institutes across India. Yes, you are eligible for diploma course in Interior Designing and can definitely pursue it after your 10+2. The basic eligibility to pursue diploma course in Interior course is :-

You must have passed 10th. However, admission in the top institutes is done based on entrance exams.

Since you are doing 10+2 so you can go for graduation degree course in Interior Designing directly rather than going for diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?