6th May 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration without studying General Maths in 10th? Is it compulsory to appear in Elementary exams?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th by taking General Maths with 46%. I want to do Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration. So can I apply for Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration after taking General Maths? Please let me know I am confused. I have not appeared for any elementary exams, so is elementary compulsory? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  3. Can I get a job after completing diploma in interior designing and decoration?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  6. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  7. How can I study Interior Designing without Maths after completing 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing having secured 65% in 12th and 58% in B.A.?
  9. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  10. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing?
  11. Am I eligible for Quantity Surveying course having diploma in Interior Designing?
  12. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  15. Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?
  16. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  18. Whether Diploma is best or Degree for studying Interior Designing?
11th May 2016, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration without studying General Maths in 10th? Is it compulsory to appear in Elementary exams?

All you need is a class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. If you have got the qualification then surely you will be eligible for admission any diploma course.

Most of the diploma ask for class 10th qualification in any stream for admission. Admission is mostly based in the performance in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?