10th February 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing on 12th basis? Percentage required to get admission in Raffles College of Design and Commerce?

Hello Everyone,
After 12th can I do Diploma in Interior Designing? How much percentage do I need to score to take admission in Raffles College of Design and Commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  3. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  4. How much percentage is required in 12th commerce to do Interior Designing?
  5. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  6. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  8. Can i do interior designing course with commerce stream? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  9. Minimum percentage required for interior designing after 1th?
  10. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  11. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Interior Designing in NID -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  13. Requirements to get admission in NID to study Interior Designing Diploma course for 12th student?
  14. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  17. What is the percentage required to join Interior designing after class 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing being a 12th Commerce student?
15th March 2016, 09:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing on 12th basis? Percentage required to get admission in Raffles College of Design and Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
After 12th can I do Diploma in Interior Designing? How much percentage do I need to score to take admission in Raffles College of Design and Commerce?
Sorry, it is not possible to study the Diploma in Interior Designing course in the Raffles College of Design and Commerce. They have only Bachelor of Design – Interior Design. The duration of the course is 3 years. They have one diploma course namely Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology. The website link is given
http://www.raffles.edu.au/courses/interior-design.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?