7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology from Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia. I just want to know about the course structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the both immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  3. How many Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology seats are available in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  5. Pattern and other details of CIPET DPMT course?
  6. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  7. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  8. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  9. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of three years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  12. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  13. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology?
  14. How to get a job in Delhi after completing Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology?
  15. Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  17. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  18. Will I get a government college in UPTU after scoring 89000 state rank
14th August 2018, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology from Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia. I just want to know about the course structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the both immediately.

The course structure of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology is as follows:

Semester – I

Theory:

Communication English – I
Engineering Physics
Engineering Mathematics
Fundamentals of Computer Engineering
Engineering Drawing – I
Machine Shop Technology – I

Practical:

Computer Engineering Lab
Engineering Physics Lab
Workshop Practice

Semester – II

Theory:

Communication English II
Applied Mathematics
Engineering Drawing II
Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Engineering Chemistry
Engineering Materials and Metallurgy

Practical:

Engineering Chemistry Lab
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lab
Machine Shop Practice I

Semester – III

Theory:

Engineering Metrology
Applied Machines & Strength of Materials
Machine Shop Technology II
Plastic Materials and Testing

Practical:

CAD Lab I
Machine Practice II
Plastic Testing Lab

Semester – IV

Theory:

Design of Machine Elements
Fundamentals of Plastic Products and Mould Design
Mould Manufacturing Techniques
Plastics Processing Techniques

Practical:

CAD Lab II
Mould Manufacturing Practice I
Plastics Processing Lab

Semester – V

Theory:

Jigs, Fixtures and Gauges
Advanced Mould Manufacturing Techniques
Process Planning and Cost Analysis

Practical:

CNC Lab
Mould Manufacturing Lab II

Semester – VI

Theory:

Applied Mould Engineering
Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship

Practical:

CAM & CNC Lab
Project Work

The fee structure of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology is as follows:

Course Fee – Rs 16,700 per semester
Students Insurance Policy – Rs 100 per year
Examination Fee – Rs 200 per theory / practical paper
Supplementary Examination Fee – Rs 250 per theory / practical paper
Admission Fee – Rs 1,500 once at the time of admission
Caution Money Deposit – Rs 500 once at the time of admission
Alumni Fee – Rs 150 once at the time of admission

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?