7th September 2021, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Diploma course in Fashion designing is suitable course after 10th?

I have just done with my 10th class with 60% and i want to join diploma in fashion technology. So,i want to know whether it is suitable or not?

8th September 2021, 11:51 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course in Fashion designing is suitable course after 10th?

Most of reputed fashion technology and design institutes have 10+2 as minimum educational. qualification fir securing admission...

There are 2 options available
Certification course
Diploma course..

Certificate course include
Footwear design
Leather design
Fashion design jewellery design etc
8th September 2021, 06:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely, you can pursue diploma in fashion designing course after completion of your 10th standard.

After completion of diploma course you can apply for BTech admission through later entry exam.

The eligibility criteria for the lateral entry exam:-

Passed diploma course in engineering/ technology/pharmacy with above 60% marks.

Passed degree in Science with mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
8th September 2021, 09:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Fashion designing is not just about designing clothes! there are different disciplines and fields present within the fashion industry. Apparel design, leather design, fashion communication, textiles, manufacturing sales, retail merchandising, fashion photography, fashion event management etc

there are many students who want to pursue a career in fashion designing course after 10th and 12th but either they don't have the time of three years to invest for a degree course or they can't enroll for a full time course along with the current degree which they are pursuing.

diploma in fashion designing will provide students with due certificate after successful completion of the course.
1. 1 year diploma (city of Oxford College, UK)
2. Accelerated professional certification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?