20th November 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development admission in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training?

Hi everyone, I need to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training to study Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development course. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

30th November 2019, 11:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development admission in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training?

The required eligibility to secure a Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development admission in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission to the Diploma in Web Designing and Software Development course is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list displayed by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?