10th January 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How many Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service seats are available in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun for Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

15th January 2019, 11:21 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service seats are available in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun?

Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun

As per my knowledge, 25 Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service seats are available in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Hotel Madhuban, 97, Rajpur Rd, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Phone: 0135 274 2500
17th January 2019, 04:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service seats are available in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research, Dehradun for Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

There are 30 seats available for the Diploma of Hotel Management + any 1 AHLEI Specializations in Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research (MAHAR), Dehradun. The duration of this course is 18 months in the MAHAR.
There are 50 seats available for the Bachelor of Hotel Management + any 1 AHLEI Specialization and 20 seats available for the Certificate Program available in the Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research. Therefore, total 100 seats are available in the Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration and Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?