10th November 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Textile and Garments Designing course in Nagpur?

I am from Nagpur and want to study Diploma in Textile and Garments Designing course. Please tell me how can I study this course in Nagpur?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Textile and Garments Designing course? Is there any entrance exam conducted for it?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  4. Can I apply in any Textile Designing college as Lecturer being a Housewife with Diploma qualification?
  5. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any chance to study B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  7. Possibility to study Photography Designing and Textile Designing courses simultaneously after 12th?
  8. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  9. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  10. What is required to do B.Sc. after pursuing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  11. Eligibility to apply in NET(Fashion Designing) for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  12. How to get a good job after completing my diploma? I am doing diploma in Textile designing
  13. Can I study Diploma in Textile Technology on 10th basis?
  14. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? -- [New]
  15. What short duration course should I opt? I have completed 12th non medical with 76%
  16. What to do after 12th to become a Fashion Designer? Are there any courses in Telugu?
  17. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
  18. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
14th November 2017, 12:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Textile and Garments Designing course in Nagpur?

If you want to do diploma in textile and garment design, then minimum qualification required applying for diploma in textile and garment design is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained. Here below are details regarding institutes offer diploma in textile and garment design in Nagpur:-

List of Institutes Offer Diploma in Textile and Garment Design in Nagpur:-
  1. Nikalas Mahila Mahavidyala.
  2. Indian Fashion Academy.
  3. Central India Institute of Mass Communication.
  4. Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior Design.

So these are the institutes where you can apply for diploma in textile and garment design in Nagpur.

- Duration of diploma in textile and garment design after 10+2 is 1 year.

- After having diploma in textile and garment design you can choose career options in employment areas like Textile manufacturing, Export houses, Retail houses, Craft centres, Design studios, Multinational corporations etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?