24th December 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Lateral entry in B.Arch after Diploma? Are diploma passout eligible for NATA?

is there any lateral entry in b.arch after diploma as there in b.tech?are diploma pass outs eligible to appear for exams like NATA?

5th January 2014, 10:22 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Lateral entry in B.Arch after Diploma? Are diploma passout eligible for NATA?

Yes Diploma pass out students can apply for the NATA exam.

Here is the detailed eligibility for the NATA exam.
12th pass students are eligible to apply for the NATA exam.

12th appearing students are also eligible to apply for the NATA exam.

Diploma passed students are eligible to apply for the NATA exam.

Diploma last year appearing students are also eligible to apply for the NATA exam.

So I think now you have clearly vision on the NATA exam.

As you have done diploma so you are surely eligible for the NATA Exam.

And come to the your 2nd question.

So Yes there are some seats in the B.Arch course for the lateral entry students.
So yes you can apply for the B.Arch course if you have done your diploma with at least of 50% marks and you can take admission in the diploma directly in the 2nd year.
2nd February 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lateral entry in B.Arch after Diploma? Are diploma passout eligible for NATA?

is there any possibilities to get the lateral entry in b arc after completion of diploma in civil engineering in private colleges like bms,bangluru lyk that?
30th August 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir can we get seat in arch b.e in 2 year after completing 3 years diploma architecture course
28th September 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM GOING TO FINISH MY DIPLOMA COURSE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING IN TAMIL NADU POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE AND I HAVE 85% MARKS IN MY CAREER OF DIPLOMA AND CAN I APPLY FOR NATA EXAM FOR LATERAL ENTRY OF B.Arch AND IF YES, HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NATA EXAM AND WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS ASKED FOR THE EXAM.

HOW MANY MARKS FOR THE THIS EXAM AND HOW MANY MARKS SHOULD BE TAKEN AND AFTER THIS EXAM I MAY GET GOOD COLLEGE JUST LIKE Govt. (or) Govt. eided colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?