16th December 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

List of Diploma courses available after B.Sc Microbiology with duration? List of colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Microbiology and now looking for some Diploma courses. List of Diploma courses available after B.Sc Microbiology with duration and colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  2. List of Diploma courses in Medical field with duration of course? List of colleges for it?
  3. List of the best colleges in lucknow and varanasi in UP? I want to do BSc microbiology
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  5. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  6. PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?
  7. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it? -- [New]
  9. How much is the fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  10. List of research courses after B.Sc Microbiology? List of colleges for it?
  11. List of Diploma courses in Medical after 10th? List of colleges for it?
  12. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  13. How to study Diploma in IPR after B.Sc Microbiology? List of colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?
  14. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?
  16. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  17. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  18. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
24th June 2017, 12:23 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Diploma courses available after B.Sc Microbiology with duration? List of colleges for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Microbiology and now looking for some Diploma courses. List of Diploma courses available after B.Sc Microbiology with duration and colleges.
Best Courses after Completing B.Sc in Microbiology:
  • M.Sc in Microbiology
  • M.Sc in Biology
  • M.Sc in Chemistry
  • Clinical Microbiology
  • Industrial Microbiology
  • Medical Microbiology
  • Nano Microbiology
  • Agricultural Microbiology
  • Veterinary Microbiology
14th April 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Diploma courses available after B.Sc Microbiology with duration? List of colleges for it?

Hello Sir I completed my masters in microbiology so, I would like to join in diploma Courses. List of diploma courses available after mac microbiology with duration and colleges.
27th November 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc microbiology and i want to know about diploma courses after bsc Microbiology
27th December 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed b. Sc microbiology I want to know diploma course after b.sc microbiology
20th October 2020, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc microbiology but I want to pursue pgdmlt? Which clg is best for paramedical courses in mumbai?
21st July 2021, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Is any certificate course after B.Sc. Microbiology to get job ?
14th November 2021, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th science and the seats of Bsc microbiology are full now so any other diploma courses related to bsc microbiology after 12th..plz tell me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?