2nd July 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing and Graphics Design in Pune and Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?

Hi,
I am looking for institutes which are providing Diploma course in Graphics Design and Web Designing. Can you please let me know about the institutes in Mumbai and Pune and about the process for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  2. Courses related to Graphics, Designing and Web Designing to study for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  3. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  5. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  6. Procedure for 2nd year admission for B.E? List of institutes in Mumbai and Pune?
  7. Best computer course after 12th?
  8. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in computer science engineering if my interest is in Graphics, designing and web designing?
  10. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
  11. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  14. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  15. List of the institutes that offer piping design course in India?
  16. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Interior Designing in Bangalore
  17. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
  18. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
4th July 2015, 04:40 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing and Graphics Design in Pune and Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?

Following are Institute which offer diploma in Web Designing and Graphics design in Pune;

Arena Animation

Arena Animation Tilak Road ‘Chiranjiv’ Ground Floor, 1107, Shukrawar peth, Sathe Colony, Opp to Sathe Garden, Behind Activa Kothari Showroom, off TilakRoad, Pune.

Mobile: 09595950626/622

Following are institute which offer diploma in web designing graphics design in Mumbai:

Renge Dragon Studio Academy

Arena Animation,Bandra

Raffles Design International

Frameboxx Animation & Visual Effects

Meteor Institute of Digital Design Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?