22nd January 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure lateral BPharm admission for Diploma Physiotherapy student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing Diploma course in Physiotherapy. After completing this Diploma course, I want to secure admission for lateral course of BPharm. So, is it possible for me to get lateral entry? Please tell me about this asap.

8th February 2019, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure lateral BPharm admission for Diploma Physiotherapy student?

No, you can't get lateral entry admission in B.Pharm, if you have got diploma in physiotherapy qualification. For lateral entry admission in second year of BPharm course, you need to have diploma in pharmacy of 2 years duration from a recognized college or institution.

Admission is through lateral entry entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. On the basis of your physiotherapy diploma, you can get admission only in Bachelor degree of physiotherapy 2nd year directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?