24th October 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma 9 years of experience?

i have completed diploma i.e 10, 2, 2 from Tamilnadu and have9 years working experience .i am seeking admission for distance / correspondence/online MBA admission , can anyone guide me which univ offer distance MAB admission on above education and experience.

25th October 2021, 08:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma 9 years of experience?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course.

The required eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed graduation from a recognised university.

Diploma is not equivalent to bachelor degree, so you are not eligible to pursue MBA course.
28th October 2021, 08:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma 9 years of experience?

There are various universities that offer distance MBA programme.

IGNOU RS 31,500 average fees

AMITY UNIVERSITY RS 1,51,800

ICFAI UNIVERSITY RS 75,000

INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY RS 88000

SYMBIOSIS CENTER FOR DISTANCE LEARNING RS 37000 ETC
30th October 2021, 11:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and to pursue the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.

So, even being a full time diploma degree holder you are not eligible for pursuing MBA degree course as diploma degree is not considered equivalent to any bachelor degree course.

So, in order to do pursue MBA degree course you will have to go for a bachelor degree first either in regular or correspondence mode from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?