18th March 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to study B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing Diploma in Fashion Designing?

Hello Mam,
My question is, how many chance of
doing B.Tech in Textile Technology after
doing Diploma in Fashion Designing from Government Polytechnic.
Pleas reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  2. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  4. Is there any chance to study fashion designing after completing 12th?
  5. Any chance to get government jobs after completing diploma in Textile Technology with 68.7%/
  6. How to get a chance to study fashion designing? I am studying 11th after completing 12th
  7. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  8. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
  9. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  10. How to get a good job after completing my diploma? I am doing diploma in Textile designing
  11. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  12. Short term advance diplomas in Textile/Fashion Designing?
  13. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  14. What should I do after passing 12th in Arts with 71%
  15. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  16. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  17. Details about the top sketching institutes?
  18. Is it possible to do fashion designing after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
17th May 2017, 03:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to study B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing Diploma in Fashion Designing?

No, you are not eligible to study B.Tech in Textile Technology after completion of your Diploma in Fashion Designing course. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech in Textile Technology course, you should have passed 12th standard with Science stresam or an equivalent examination or three years Diploma course in Textile Technology course from a recognized institution. So, being a Diploma holder in Fashion Designing course, you are not eligible to pursue B.Tech in Textile Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?