13th January 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation admission in Indo-Swiss Training Centre, Chandigarh?

I want to do Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation from Indo-Swiss Training Centre, Chandigarh. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

17th January 2019, 02:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation admission in Indo-Swiss Training Centre, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation from Indo-Swiss Training Centre, Chandigarh. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Students have to appear and qualify the ISTC Entrance Test conducted at Chandigarh for the admission to study Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation course in the Indo-Swiss Training Centre. Candidates will be called for counseling in order of merit in the ISTC Entrance Test. Allocation of course will be done on the basis of the merit list. Duration of the Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation course is four years. Indo-Swiss Training Centre website link is given Click Here
18th January 2019, 09:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation admission in Indo-Swiss Training Centre, Chandigarh?

Yes, there is a entrance exam required for Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation admission in Indo-Swiss Training Centre, Chandigarh. Candidates have to appear in the ISTC Entrance Test which is conducted at Chandigarh. Candidates are admitted on the basis of order of merit in the ISTC Entrance Test.

You can details on the below mentioned website link.
http://istc.ac.in/node/3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?