29th October 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?

sir i have selected for csss(central sector scholarship ).I am engg.clg student(3 rd year )
and i get scholarship in first year but in 2nd time not.i need scholarship to pay my clg fees.
i feel reewal form properly .but not found scholarship .please help me. send reply me.i complain t more time but not give feedback ..
email : [email protected]

27th April 2015, 01:29 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?

After receving the 1st scholarship, one has to renew the scholarship application for every academic tear for the continuation of the scholarship. In case if you have not received the scholarship even after the renewal then there may be the possibility of rejection of your application. If you do not meet the respective academic criteria then your application will be rejected. When your application is rejected or approved a message will be sent to the respective number. To renew the application go to http://cpsms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...?ReturnUrl=%2f. Below i have attached a document which clearly explains the process of renewal.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSS renewal procedure.pdf(2.65 MB, 155 views)
5th July 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got National scholarship in my 1st year B.tech
but in the 2nd year I didn't renewal it. So I didn't get the scholarship. Now I'M in 3rd year what can i do to get my scholarship
5th December 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

When was the date of release for 1st instalment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?