18th January 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?

I want to study aeronautical engineering.now i completed 10th standard.which is the better university to study aeronautical engineering?how much mark should i obtain in 10th and 12th to study aeronautical engineering?how much fees i want to pay to study aeronautical engineering? Is there any surety to get job? If it is a valuable study? Can I do it by taking loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take educational loan after taking admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  2. Fee structure for B.Arch and admission fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?
  4. Can I get education loan for M.Tech. just after B.Tech. if I have taken loan in B.Tech. too?
  5. Procedure to get an educational loan?
  6. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  7. Rues to take study loan for pursuing engineering?
  8. Can I get educational loan in middle of B.Tech?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Automobile?
  12. Is it possible to get educational loan for B.Tech after diploma?
  13. Can I get education loan? I want to get admitted in B.Tech
  14. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?
  16. Am I eligible to get loan being a SC candidate?
  17. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  18. How can I become a civil engineer through correspondence?
21st January 2015, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?

Yes, you can complete your Aeronautical Engineering with the help of education loan. There is nothing to worry, the entire study expense will be borne by the bank who will offer you education loan. The best institutes in India to pursue Aeronautical Engineering are IITs, IIST and NITs. You need to appear in JEE Mains and Advanced to get admission in these institutes. The exposure and placement opportunities in these institutes is very good and hence you can expect that there is job guaranty. However, it purely depends on your caliber whether you will get job or not. Yes, it is a valuable study since if you excel in it, you can be a part of the world's best organizations like ISRO and NASA. The fees depends on the institute from which you are pursuing the course since different institutes have different fee structure.
20th January 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Would i be able to secure a loan to study a bachelor of aeronautical engineering at Kenya aeronautical college?
5th April 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

My son now appeared for 10th SSC syllabus, wants to study aeronautical engineering, We are from Hyderabad, what are the entrances has to appear for AE.
What is approximate fee structure? best colleges, education loan availability, i am working. please give information to my mail id i.e. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?