19th February 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship by Kenya Airways to do Pilot Training course?

Hi,
I am Gideon Sang .I have just finished my form 4
and got a mean grade of A-Am interested in
piloting and would just wish to know
how to win a scholarship with Kenya Airways.
Is it possible please?

30th March 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship by Kenya Airways to do Pilot Training course?

Hi am Duncan Mutuku. I have just completed form 4 & had a meangrade of A.I did aviation in highschool & got an A.I wish to apply for a scholarship to do piloting in SouthAfrica under KenyaAirways scholarship programme.Assist me please
11th January 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship by Kenya Airways to do Pilot Training course?

Hi my name is Victor Mwango . I have just completed high school and scored a B minus .I wish to apply for a schorlaship to do piloting in South Africa under Kenya Airways Scorlaship programme .Assist me please
23rd February 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

My name is Brenda Jematia. I completed my high school studies in 2016 and I scored B plain.I interested in applying for pilot training in 43 Airschool in South Africa and I am looking for scholarship from Kenya Airways Scholarship Programme.Kindly help me.
8th March 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

My name is Brenda Jematia.I completed my high school in 2016 and I scored a B plain.I applied for 43 Air School and I have been admitted.The problem is that I am not able to raise money to pay required fees.I am interested in applying for Kenya Airways Scholarship Programme.Kindly help to be able to join 43 Air School in South Africa.Thank you in advance.
29th March 2017, 09:22 PM
john kamau mwangi

My name is john kamau mwangi, I completed high school in 2016,I got aB- of 59,my dream career is to be part of kenya airways team,as a pilot,my parents cannot afford to pay for my aviation studies, my prayer is that you sponsor me to help me attain my childhood dream. Thank you
27th May 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

My name is Richard Kiama , I completed high school in 2015, i have a diploma in flight dispatch and i wish to further my studies to being a pilot. I am kindly requesting for assistance to study in South Africa. Thank you in advance
17th June 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

My name is Jesse Ngala and i completed high school in 2016, I scored a B plain and since my childhood i have been dreaming of becoming pilot. I kindly request for a Scholarship from Kenya Airways Scholarship Programme. Kindly help me archive my childhood dream. Thank you in advance.
16th October 2017, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

My name is Ezra Mutai. I had a mean grade of B plain 2016 KCSE results. I kindly request for your consideration for pilot scholarship through Kenya Airways scholarship program to realize my dream of becoming a pilot. Thank you.
24th December 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am Nicholus Kipchirchir. I scored an A- in kcse and wish to study aviation in South Africa under scholarship. Is it possible?
11th April 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

I am Brian Mburu. I did form four last year in 2017.I scored a B of 70 points and am much interested to join Kenya Airway's scholarship program.kindly help, brianmwaithira. gmailcom
27th April 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed highschool in 2016 and scored a B of 65 points in 2016.My dream is to be an airline pilot but its hard for me due to financial problems.Am humbly requesting for a scholarship under any condition through kenya airways.Please help.
email,,,[email protected]
7th August 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a 32-year-old Kenyan national. I did my KCSE in 2009 and got a B- of 57 points. My dream has always been piloting. My financial status has never allowed me to pursue this childhood dream of mine to date. I am still hopeful of becoming a pilot. How can I secure scholarship, and, from where?
1st September 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have a BSc. in Meteorology, MSc. Climate Chang, MBA Finance and on-going PhD candidate in Finance. But all my dream is to be a pilot, am 32 years
28th September 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Am Evance ,a second year student at the University of Nairobi. I did my KCSE in 2016 and got a B . I have always had interest and still have the same to become a pilot. I would appreciate an aviation scholarship.
1st October 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Being a pilot with Kenya airways is what defines my destiny and major goal as part of my greatest success in life through you I yearn to get this destiny ,please help me and I will work with you to propel Kenya aviation industry so help me
[email protected]
28th November 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Am Clement,the biggest fan of Kenya Airways. Am looking forward to joining the training program by KQ,of pilots. I run simulations on my own and the latest is the direct flight to US. I got everything at hand from pilots qualification for the flight to the fuel to the ETOPS,to the radars to the distance needed on landing....generally everything. I look forward to hearing from [email protected]
4th December 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Am Caroline,a second year at south eastern Kenya university and I did my KCSE in 2016 and managed to get a B- .Ever since I was young I always had interest of becoming a pilot as a profession and upto date and would kindly ask for your help to secure an aviation scholarship
4th December 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Am Caroline,a second year student at south eastern Kenya university, did my KSCE in 2016 and managed to get a B- .Ever since I was young I always dreamt of being a pilot up to date and would kindly request you to help me secure a scholarship in aviation........please help
21st December 2018, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Being a pilot with Kenya airways has always been my dream and part of my biggest success.. I'm newton mwenda patrick I did my KCSE in 2017 and got a mean grade of B plain. I'm kindly praying that you offer me a sponsorship to peruse my desired dream through the Kenya airways sponsorship program me due to the financial challenge I'm facing now... Thankyou and may God bless Kenya airways... 0729072783 email [email protected]
24th December 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Am Valerie Nairesiae,I completed my form four 2018 and attained B- of 59 points. I have always dream of being a pilot since I was young and I was kindly asking for à scholarship in aviation. I pray that my request is answered. God bless you
Email.... Valerienkancha @gmail.com
3rd January 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Am Ferdinand Danson I completed my form four 2018 and attained a B plain of 60 points...I have been dreaming to become an aeronautical engineer am kindly asking for your help in pursuing this course..thank you
[email protected]
27th January 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is Benson Wathigo .I competed my K.C.S.E in 2018 and managed to score a B .I am interested in applying for a Kenya Airways Scholarship Program to join 43 Air School in South Africa .
Am looking forward to your assistance.Thank you in advance
Email:[email protected]
1st February 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am Rodah Oanda completed my KCSE 2015 got an A-interested in pursuing piloting after my actuarial science degree .Applying for Kenya Airways Scholarship program.
I will appreciate your assistance.
Email at [email protected]
20th February 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am Leonard Ngatia.Currently I am in form four, my dream career and my desire is to become a pilot. I want to apply for Kenya Airways scholarship program. I will appreciate for your support. Thank you.
Email:[email protected]
23rd February 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

I am Victor Kipkoech Koskei,I did my KCSE in the year 2018,I scored a B grade of 63 points .My dream is to be a pilot.Please help me to get a scholarship to pursue the course since I cannot raise the required fees.my contact is 0703726830 an email [email protected] you.
31st March 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello, am a high school graduate, i did my KCSE on 2018. My passion has always to be a great pilot would please assist.me.get the scholarship atleast i get to see my dream come true...thanks alot
11th June 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am Brian Ambassah, currenly am in form four, my career dream is to become a pilot and I would like to apply for kenya airways scholarship program to enable me pursue my career at 43 air school in South Africa I would appreciate your help. Thank you in advance. contacts 0743659989
28th June 2019, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

I am a Kenyan who scored a B of 72 points in 2017. Currently i am looking for a scholarship in a flight school in the US. Please help out
5th July 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello I'm felix I sat my kcse last year (2018). I wish to know how I can achieve a scholarship through KQ so as to achieve my dream of becoming not only a pilot but a great pilot. 0795603871
6th July 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello,my name is Chantal. I sat my kcse examination in 2010 and have always had a dream of being a pilot.How can I get a scholarship for the programme? Kindly assist.
My email address is [email protected]
8th July 2019, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi I had a c- can I do ppl and proceed for more flight entries? I also need a scholarship to do more flight training at 43 air flight school do help me achieve what my heart has always desired be bless thank you. Email address [email protected].
21st July 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is Zainab Othman. I'm Tanzanian. I completed my form 4 study in 2016,and I scored division 2.Also in may 2019,I completed my form 6 study and I scored division 1.Kindly I'm asking for a scholarship in aviation.Please help me, thank you. [email protected]
23rd July 2019, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm Morris Gacheru, a 2017 candidate, scored a B-. It has been my childhood Dream to become a pilot, it's rooted ancestraly as I sing it to everybody at home. Kindly help me get to 43 Air school, which I applied and got an admission chance. Help me raise the amount, I appeal never to disappoint.
Thanks in advance
Looking forward to your reply
:gmail=> [email protected]
2nd November 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello Iam Caleb,A kenyan citizen.I did my kcse in 2018 and got a mean grade of A- .I have always hoped to be a pilot .Iam hoping to get a scholarship by Kenya Airways to do a pilot training course.

E-mail:[email protected]
28th November 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

What qualifications should I meet in order for me to get the sponsorship of Kenya Airways to persue a piloting course??
8th December 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello am Leah Mosinya.Idid my KCSE in 2019 and l am interested in aviation please help me.
10th December 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

My name is Kelvin Mosonik,a hardworking and diligent student who just completed my form 4 from Alliance High School. I would kindly like to ask for assistance in joining the Kenya Airways Scholarship Program. This is because I have always produced top-notch results and I believe I deserve to be awarded the scholarship so that I can quench my passion of been a renowned pilot. Thanks in advance
21st December 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Austine odhiambo I just finished my form 4, and I'm interested in becoming a pilot. Is it possible that I can get a scholarship in order to train as a pilot
29th December 2019, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am Hillary Ayunga and i just finished my form 4 and scored gradeA- and i am interested in becoming a pilot though i have a financial problem. Is it possible to get a scholarship to train as a pilot?
31st December 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I'm Grace and just completed my KCSE this year and attained a B plain of 61 points..I would like to be sponsored to pursue my dream career of being a pilot...please help and much thanks in advance
4th January 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I would like to apply for the kenya airways pilot training sponsorship.i am a student who has just finished their form four and i have attained an A- and i would like to be pilot and join the KQ program.Please help me thank you.
10th January 2020, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I am Veronicah atyang a KCSE graduate of a B wishing to apply for the scholarship via the Kenya airways program. Thank you in advance
15th January 2020, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello? Am Nevin Odhiambo, and I finished form four last year, 2019 and scored B in KCSE. I have all along been dreaming of becoming a pilot and i would realy appreciate the industry, Kenya Airways if it offers me a scolarship to persue the career due to poor financial status. I eagerly wait for your response at... 0743981974. May God bless the entire industry. Thank you.
22nd January 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm Dennis Kiplagat and I've just completed my highschool studies. I've always wanted to be a pilot,and with KQ i know my dream will come true.I would like to do my studies in South Africa through your scholarship program.please reply at [email protected] you
31st January 2020, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi, am Abel Kombo and I completed my kcse 2019 and attained a B .it has been my dream child to run an airbus and I would appreciate the Kenya airways industry if it will consider me in giving me such a scholarship to persue piloting.am eagerly waiting your response through,,,0701045415 thank you and may Most high bless you all.
8th February 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello,am Brian Ndege. I did my KCSE in 2016 and got admitted in school of medicine in UON. My dream has been pursuing aviation n work with an Airline. Kindly any assistance granted will be highly appreciated
19th February 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am John Rimba. I did my kcse in 2019 and scored a B . I would like to pursue my dream career and become a pilot. I would like kenya airways to consider me in the scholarship to undertake the course. I await you reply through,, 0708441368
27th March 2020, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Sam Njue.I did my kcse last year and scored a B- and my dream of becoming a pilot is fading away due to luck financial ability to pay for my flying fee.Kindly can I get any financial assistance ? Can reach me through my email [email protected]
14th April 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello am john,I did my kcse in 2016 and scored a B-,my dream is to be a pilot at Kenya airways,kindly assist me .
My email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?