15th March 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?

Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college? I just wanted to take some MBBS scholarship and I want to which would be the better one to get? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  3. How can a Nepali student get admission in Maharastra Nanded Science College
  4. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
  5. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  6. How to get admission in NIT college? I am a Nepali Student
  7. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  8. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  9. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  10. How to study in NIT college in India? I am a Nepali student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Tuition and hostel fee for MS at AIIMS? How much scholarship and loan is given?
  12. Can Nepali students get scholarship for biomedical engineering in India?
  13. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  14. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  15. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  16. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  17. How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT
  18. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
12th August 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?

Sir, I am from Nepal .I have passed SLC there and I am studying 11th with biology here in india. I want to study MBBS from India .Can i get scholarship being nepali citizen and after that will I get government job here in India or nao . Answer can be send to my number 919118973512 or in my gmail id [email protected]
10th January 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?

I'm from Nepal. I've passed SLC from Nepal and right now I am studying 12 in Nepal. Can I apply to AIIMS for MBBS? If yes please inform me how?
Thank you.
17th May 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I am an Indian and I have passed my 12th from Nepal. Can I give mbbs entrance exam in India and apply for scholarship
3rd March 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am Nepalese and i have completed my SLC and 10 2 from here in Nepal. Can I apply for AIIMS mbbs New Delhi. If yes then how, procedure say
Answer can b provided over my gmail ID [email protected]
22nd December 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am a Nepali student studying in grade 12 and wish to apply for AIIMS. Do I have to pay 75,000 USD or is there any other way I can be exempted from the amount that is not affordable?
12th June 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Way to apply for admission process in AIIMS ,New Delhi 2019 ???? Do Nepali citizens need NEET score to apply for AIIMS 2019....???? What is the final date for Nepali applicants....for admission process in AIIMS..along with all the criteria for this process????It would be thankful if u will send ...answers of these all questions on my [email protected] u very much!!!
27th September 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a nepalese student can i get admission in aiims
25th March 2020, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria to get admission in iiit delhi
14th August 2020, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir can Nepalese students get scholarship in AIIMS of new Delhi I want the complete information about it.can through neet exam Nepalese students can get scholarship in aiims
17th August 2020, 12:17 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?

Yes, Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMs College.

Scholarship under reservation for Nepali student or foreign student.

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. The minimum age limit is 17 years.
16th October 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure for Nepalese students to get scholarship for mbbs in aiims delhi.. [email protected] is my email address, please send answer to this address. Thanks
4th November 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in great desire to purse my Medical course at AIIMS, Delhi and I want to serve the world. But due to my poor financial background I couldn't afford under self finance sheme so are there any possible way out?
By the way I am from
7th April 2021, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal and i have passed 12 .I want to study mbbs in aiims in scholarship is it possible to get scholarship for nepalese students.plz can i get information regarding this in detail.
7th March 2022, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my bachelor's degree from nepal and i want to study Master's degree from AIIMS in scholarships how ?
Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?