14th June 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?

Hello,
I am getting admission in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) for Pilot Training course. But the fee expenses is about Rs. 40 Lacs including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges. Kindly tell me which Bank can provide me Education Loan of this amount?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  4. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  9. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  11. Which is the best Pilot Training centre in India?
  12. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  17. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  18. IGRUA entrance exam minimum aggregate requirement in Physics and Mathematics?
15th June 2015, 08:27 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?

There is no such Banks were providing Education loan of Rs. 40 Lakhs for studying Pilot training course in India. Most of the Banks were providing maximum of Rs. 20 Lakhs to study in Abroad for any course and Rs. 10 lakhs to study in India. The SBI Bank were providing maximum of Rs. 30 Lakhs of Education Loan for the students who got admission in the recognized University of Abroad and 10 lakhs to study in India.
15th June 2015, 09:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?

I am extremely sorry to state that no bank will provide you such amount of education loan. The highest permissible loan for study in India is 10 lakhs and for abroad is 20 lakhs. The list of banks for this amount is attached herewith.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 53 views)
15th June 2015, 10:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

All the Nationalized Banks will provide you with the Loan.
1. State Bank of India
2. Union Bank of India
3. Bank of Baroda
4. Bank of India
5. Corporation Bank
6. Punjab National Bank
All you will need to do is to provide all the necessary documents and you will need a mortgage or a guarantor to be sanctioned the Loan of Rs 40 Lacs.
18th September 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Which bank ll give me education loan of 40 lacs for doing post graduation in medicine in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?