22nd June 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of Education Loan for ACCA course?

Please someone explain me about the education loan that what is the eligibility of education loan to do acca course, i require 4 lakhs to complete the course

22nd June 2015, 10:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of Education Loan for ACCA course?

ACCA stands for Association of chartered certified accountants. It is a professional qualification in the fields of auditing, taxation and accountancy. It is also known as British CA.

The educational loans are provided to all eligible and meritorious candidate's to pursue higher education in India or abroad. All nationalized banks provide educational loans to all recognized and approved courses. As ACCA course is a recognized professional course you are eligible to apply for educational loan.

The main eligibility criteria is that the candidate must be a citizen of India, candidate should secured admission in recognized college/ university to pursue recognized course.

Generally, the banks offer a maximum educational loan amount is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India and Rs.15 lacs for studies in abroad.
15th October 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for educational loan for Acca. If I get less-than 60 percent marks in bcom
17th May 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed his B.Com this year and wish to join for ACCA at Vidyabharathi Group of Institutions, Kochi. I request you to kindly inform whether he is eligible to avail educational loan for this course from State Bank of India.
25th May 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I WISH TO DRAW YOUR KIND ATTENTION TO MY LETTER DATED 17-5-2018, REGARDING EDUCATIONAL LOAN FOR ACCA FROM SBI FOR MY SON. I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHETHER HES IS ELIGIBLE FOR AVAILING THIS LOAN AND IF SO WHAT ARE ALL THE NEXT STEPS TO BE TAKEN.
15th May 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am B com graduate.I wish to join for ACCA at lakshya CA institutekozikode.i request you to kindly inform more details about education loan for this course from SBI
11th June 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I wish to go for ACCA with bcom at sahrdaya college, kodakara, Thrissur. And I'm requesting you to give me the details about the education loan for this course from DBI
21st November 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Acca in Lakshya ca campus kochi. Is there any nationalised bank that provide education loan for this professional course ?
1st December 2019, 08:11 AM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Eligibility of educational loan for ACCA course are as given below:-

Rate of intrest :-

5 % of following courses : ACCA , chartered wealth manager

ACCA + chartered wealth manager

Margin paid by student : Registration fee - 15000 /-

And 30000 /- adjustments of first installments of fee

How to apply :-

Students can apply for loan with joint account of earning parents. Parents will repay the loan with intrest till the maturity of the loan.

Documents required:-

1. Last 3 years IT return , PAN card , AADHAAR card , address
proof ,student loan insurance policy in the favour of
education fund of India.

2. Photos of student, parents and account details of joint
account ,postdated account cheque for loan amount .

Guarantor required:-
One acceptable guarantor is required

Processing fee :-

1. 5000 /- for Indian citizens student payables to education
fund of india

2. Declaration letter by parents to ACCA regarding arrangement
of payment towards ACCA regulations fee, annual
subscription, exam fee, any exemption fee.

3. GBP 5 per month will be charge ,additional will be via credit card or debit card.
4th December 2019, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com in 2015 and it took 4years to be a graduate. Aftet that i have worked in many private companies as i could not continue my studay but now i heard about the ACCA course so my question is that will it be beficial for me if i choose acca? What should i do if want to do this course.? Kindly suggest me.

Regards,
Jawed
17th February 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi... Currently I m doing by Bcom(last year). And after my graduation I would like to get into ACCA. So will I be able to get education loan for my entire cource[like the cource fees coaching(from a private institute)fees].
So I just want to know whether I can get a loan on the above basis...
1st July 2021, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing ACCA and now not able to continue it due to some financial problems . Can I get eny type of education loan ?
31st December 2021, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I Am a Working professional I want a loan for ACCA study am I eligible ??
21st January 2022, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am doing ACCA in lakshya ca campus. I need an education loan for my course completion. I visit many banks but none of them are nott willing to give loan. So from where i should get loan for acca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?