23rd July 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to earn scholarship in cash?

Sir/Mam,

How can I earn scholarship in cash? I am pursuing in B.Tech 3 years by ECE branch? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? I am looking forward to get the answer soon as am not sure about it.

14th December 2017, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to earn scholarship in cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

How can I earn scholarship in cash? I am pursuing in B.Tech 3 years by ECE branch? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? I am looking forward to get the answer soon as am not sure about it.

Students can apply for various scholarships to pursue higher education. There are many government and private organizations offering scholarships to deserving students. Many scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students have to contact their college or apply directly for scholarships. If selected, the scholarship amount is credited to the student’s bank account. Students can withdraw cash from the bank through ATM or Debit Card. Students can apply for state government scholarships through a state scholarship portal and central government scholarships through National Scholarship portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?