8th August 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?

I got 9.7 grade points in 10th class last year i want some money for higher studies please give scholarship. Can someone please let me know what is the procedure which I need to follow up now to get the scholarship? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon!

Thank you.

30th May 2017, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 9.7 grade points in 10th class last year i want some money for higher studies please give scholarship. Can someone please let me know what is the procedure which I need to follow up now to get the scholarship? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon!

Thank you.

You have to apply for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme after completion of 10th with 9.7 grades, to pursue 11th and 12th. NMMS Scheme is offered to those students who are studying Class 9th to 12th. For getting the scholarship, you have to appear for an examination conducted by the Department of State Educational Research and Training. Your parent’s income should be not more than Rs 1,50,000 per year. If selected for the NMMS Scheme, you can get Rs 6,000 per year as a scholarship. NMMS Scheme is offered to the students who are studying in Classes IX to XII in State Government, Government aided and local body Schools. National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme website link is Click Here
23rd July 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?

I have got 9.7 in ssc 2018-19 i am from poor family please help me cast is bc. A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?