26th February 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th (PCB) with 65% marks and want to study MBBS course form Ukraine. Please tell me which bank should I approach for an education loan of 14 lakh? Will banks provide loan for books and accommodation?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  5. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  7. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  8. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Ukraine?
  10. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR?
  11. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  12. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
  15. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  18. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
7th March 2017, 03:50 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?

The banks in which you can apply from are:
Giving you the name of bank,loan amt.and rate of interest.
>> Axis Bank; Up to Rs 20 lakhs ;13.75% to 15.75%
>> Canara Bank; Up to Rs 20 lakhs ;11% for loans up to Rs 4 lakhs, 12% for loans between Rs 4 lakhs and Rs 7.50 lakhs and 9.50% for loans greater than Rs 7.50 lakhs
>> Credila (HDFC Bank Company) ;Up to Rs 20 lakhs ;13.5%
>> State Bank of India ;Up to Rs 30 lakhs ;Up to Rs 4 lakhs - 13.50%, between Rs 4 lakhs and Rs 7.50 lakhs - 13.75% and above Rs 7.50 lakhs - 11.75%

In order to be sure of your latter question you will need to talk to the branch manager. Some banks provide loan for books and accommodation but you have to be sure of the terms and conditions of the loan type.
8th June 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?

Which bank will provide a loan of 30 lakh to study mbbs in Ukraine? And on what basis loan is provided?
23rd July 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is providing loan for pursuing mbbs in Ukraine college Danylo halyntsky lviv national medical university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?