1st March 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirement to apply for EBC scholarship?

What is the requirement to apply for EBC scholarship? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Where and how to apply for the scholarship? What is the minimum criteria followed to apply for the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

2nd March 2017, 07:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement to apply for EBC scholarship?

To be eligible to get EBC scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you should have secured admission in the course through merit basis or entrance examination counselling process. Your annual family income should be less than one lakh rupees to be eligible to apply for EBC scholarship. You can apply for EBC scholarship through online by visiting your respective state epass official website once, the applications are invited by the government.
22nd August 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Any scholarship available for those student who are outside of state but they are study in maharashtra first year degree
30th August 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Any regional bank account is sufficient or nationalise bank account is required ?
22nd September 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

MY FAMILY INCOME IS LESS THAN 6LAKH ..AND I HAVE SECURED 70 PERCENT ABOVE IN SSC AND DIPLOMA ..BUT, IN THE PREVIOUS SEMESTER I COULD SCORE ONLY 50.2 PERCENT ..
SO, AM I Eligible to apply for ebc THIS YEAR
13th October 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I don't have cast validity certificate can I apply for scholarship for category students??
13th October 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I don't have cast validity certificate can I apply for scholarship for category students? Can I apply??
5th November 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I had taken the admission through offline process and I belong to ebc so am I eligible for ebc scholarship for bachelor's of engineering
22nd September 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a open category maratha cast student .my diploma admission type is against cap vacancy (direct 2nd year ) my family income is less than 1lac and 2nd year 4th semester percent is 73% i can eligible for ebc
8th December 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 7th class my father expired my mother is physically handicapped now my grand mother take care of us can i apply student scholarship through ebc certificate
15th November 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I am doing masters now....and i have not applied for ebc before in bsc ...can i apply for it now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?