1st March 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Where to check the selection status for LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship?

Sir/Mam, Can you please tell me where to check the selection status for LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship? How to verify if I am getting the scholarship? Can you please give me the official link to refer for the same? Awaiting for a quick response. Thanks!

10th March 2017, 09:04 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Where to check the selection status for LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship?

According to the terms of the scheme they are saying that 'At present our Divisional Offices are processing the online applications received from the candidates .The students will be contacted if they are shortlisted.'

Providing you the Links which you may keep track of are:
>>http://www.sarkariresultadmit.in/2016/09/lic-golden-jubilee-scholarship.html

>>https://hiall.in/lic-golden-jubilee-scholarship-2016-selected-candidates-list-epass-status/
10th December 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to check the selection status for LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship?

Hello sir, I have 12th passed year 2018. I am eligible sir. Please answer sir
15th January 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I shortlisted for lic golden jubilee scholarship
26th July 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me my golden jublee scholarship result
27th December 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave applied for scholorship , but where iam going to check the status of my scholorship please reply sir
16th January 2021, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have applied for goolden jubilee scholarship
I am going to check my application status
Sir reply please
27th January 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have applied for golden jubilee scholarship 2020-2021.sir I want to check my application status please give reply fast.
9th March 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I have renewal my scholarship but no information about it
30th March 2021, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the list of selected candidates for LIC Golden Jubilee scholar ship for year 2020-21
16th June 2021, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how do I know that I am selected or not ?? Has any process to check the scholarship status ? If it has plz give us the link
23rd December 2021, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am applying this scholarship today. HOW CAN I CHECK MU STATUS ?%u203D?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?